I fear that i smell really bad n i can't tell if that make sense Watch

Ericwell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Everywhere I go peoples rub their nose or sniff their nose when I'm around. When I be inside of a car peoples roll down their windows I over heard people saying he need to shower n i shower daily I can't smell any bad on me what going on.
Crow_M
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe you sweat a lot. Ensure that you use deodorant. Don't be scared to pour shampoo and shower gel in your body, make sure that it is in all areas! (Some people forget about feet), make sure that your clothes also don't have a funny smell. Putting some perfume would also help
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
could be some of your clothes or a pair of trainers you're wearing.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do your clothes stink? Add white vinegar to the rinse cycle instead of your fabric softener. It'll take out a fair bit. You can find it at Wilko.
Ericwell
Rep:
?
I fear it has been going on for month now I wash my clothes I asked my friends n family members do they smell any strange on me n they said no but my Co worker think otherwise I can tell by the body language n over heard them said he smell like a old man, he smell like he been in jail I don't even know what that mean please help me going crazy over here
Gabzinc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe it's what your house smells like? Especially if family members can't tell (and friends might just be being nice).
Or it could be TMAU, but that's really unlikely, and it's not a rotten fish smell, is it?
Ericwell
Rep:
?
I don't know what it smell like believe me I try to smell it but I can't smell nothing at all I fear that I'm use to the smell I don't even know where it coming from all I know is that people act like I smell really bad n it is really mess my life up can't even go to work or anywhere
Bruce Bruce
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Come over to this thread, we know exactly what you are talking about

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post81762560
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (146)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
9.91%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (133)
16.9%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (113)
14.36%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (77)
9.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (240)
30.5%

Watched Threads