RebeccaSSSM
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Do any year 10’s just wanna talk about how unbelievably stressed we are right now
iqraxd1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by RebeccaSSSM)
Do any year 10’s just wanna talk about how unbelievably stressed we are right now
OMG yess im so stressed already prepared to fail next year and on top of that i cant even get off of youtube to revise . im already failing chemistry and i have no hope for math or english
littledaffodil
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
guys stop stressing lol you’re y10 not y11 or y13! this is such a chill year all you need to do is do the work you’re set by your teachers and don’t get seriously distracted in lessons ?

i don’t even get how you’re all so stressed haha
Tamimur
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Year 10's trying to steal the Year 11 stress. Man, I'm in Year 11 and couldn't be more relaxed lol. so chillllllll
Studentboy783
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yes. I’m getting stressed about subjects I don’t sit exams in this year!!!. Computer science is so hard at the moment I’m getting better but our principal demands constant tests which limits teaching time. He doesn’t realise that it’s useless to be tested if you haven’t learnt it in the first place.
littledaffodil
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Studentboy783)
Yes. I’m getting stressed about subjects I don’t sit exams in this year!!!. Computer science is so hard at the moment I’m getting better but our principal demands constant tests which limits teaching time. He doesn’t realise that it’s useless to be tested if you haven’t learnt it in the first place.
honestly just don’t get super stressed out about it, grades are important and try your best but they’re not everything! y10 is such a good year, try chill before next year kicks in
Fizzy98
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I’m second year of uni and just wanna tell y’all that ur gonna be ok 💛 keep revising and try to enjoy your last couple years of school, they were my favourite years!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (218)
53.3%
18-20 years old (no) (53)
12.96%
20-25 years old (yes) (64)
15.65%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
2.2%
25-30 years old (yes) (24)
5.87%