Personal Reference for part time job Watch

Catalinmnd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello all.
I'm applying for a job at the moment and in the end of the application it asks me for "Personal Reference" and honestly I don't really know what to put there since I'm still at school and I've never worked for someone before...
I was thinking to put in my pupil support teacher, since she is the main person who knows a lot of things about me(except parents) and knows my strengths and qualities.
What do you think?
Cheers
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Catalinmnd)
Hello all.
I'm applying for a job at the moment and in the end of the application it asks me for "Personal Reference" and honestly I don't really know what to put there since I'm still at school and I've never worked for someone before...
I was thinking to put in my pupil support teacher, since she is the main person who knows a lot of things about me(except parents) and knows my strengths and qualities.
What do you think?
Cheers
Asking your teacher would be your best bet if you have never worked before. You could also consider references from volunteering (if you have done any) or from extracurricular activities.
Catalinmnd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
@cheesecakelove
I haven't done any volunteering before. I guess I will put in my pupil support.
Thanks.
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Catalinmnd)
Hello all.
What do you think?
Cheers
Asking the teacher would be your best bet.
Also if you are a member of any clubs/societies, then you could also get a leader or someone from there to give you a reference as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.51%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.81%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (137)
17.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.16%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.81%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.68%

Watched Threads