I don't know if she wants a relationship or just sex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We've known each other and have been talking for around 2 months. We've been together for the past 2 weeks and she was actually the one who asked me out.

For the first 2 weeks it was great and we didn't have any problems. We probably talked for 6+ hours a day every day except once, and on that day she said she missed me a lot. She said that she loved me and that I made her happy, and it seemed genuine.

Yesterday she had a breakdown and was being kinda blunt because she really doesn't like talking about her feelings. She mentioned that she loses interest too quickly and that it's a problem, I assumed it was about me and that we were finished (but we never actually said we were).

Later that night she texted me apologising for earlier, and said that she just hated herself and isn't happy with where she is atm. From there things escalated and we started sexting for the first time. It was the first time we ever talked about it and it felt really good. She kinda begged me to **** her and said she blushed when I complimented her. She sent me pictures and videos, and we ended up doing this for 3-4 hours.

Once we were done she told me she was also sexting with her online female friend at the same time, and was sorry for 'whoring herself out'. I accepted it because I assumed we weren't together (I still don't know), but it did make me jealous.

This morning she said that again she was sorry for yesterday morning, and said that she enjoyed last night. We talked about it around 30 minutes and she asked me stuff like what I liked the most about it.

She's 16 and I'm 17. Does anyone know what she wants from me?
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just a horny 16 year old girl needing male attention
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
Just a horny 16 year old girl needing male attention
so no relationship?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
if she genuinely wanted to be in a relationship with u she would be able to focus on solely u and not talk to other people intimately. u deserve better and she seems to immature for what u r looking for
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (68)
15.74%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (44)
10.19%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (81)
18.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (61)
14.12%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (46)
10.65%
How can I be the best version of myself? (132)
30.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed