The Student Room Group

Silver Idea Award/ Maker Resolution

hiya, I am stuck on the last bit of the maker resolution badge. it is asking me to write a loop like I have done previously. this time I have to start from scratch and I have de exactly what I did last time but changed the variables. can anyone help???

Scroll to see replies

You already made a thread on this. The reason that it is unanswered is because people cant help you unless you say what subject this is for and what level
Reply 2
The subject is writing a loop for the iDEA award and i am so so stuck. It is for a silver badge so i wouldn't say it is complex coding but im not finding it easy at all.
I'm not really clear what you're trying to do with loops, but have a look at some of these examples which show how loops work:
https://snakify.org/en/lessons/for_loop_range/
https://wiki.python.org/moin/ForLoop
Can you add a screenshot? Then people can see the problem.
what is the verb for the loop
i am freaking stuck
Reply 6
What should I do here?
Reply 7
guys stuck on 1 part of resolution maker can u help
Hey I’m really stuck on this bit of the silver resolution part. Can someone please help me !6CA8761E-18DE-4DD3-870F-2FD77AA8D491.jpeg
Original post by aliannaaaa
Hey I’m really stuck on this bit of the silver resolution part. Can someone please help me !6CA8761E-18DE-4DD3-870F-2FD77AA8D491.jpeg

Read your code, you have playsound in the loop
I am stuck as well but it surly can't be "playSound(terraformingFunctions)" has to be something else (terraformingFunctions)
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 10
Can someone please help me on this
pleaseeeeee
hey i spent nearly an hour on this just to find the answer in the instructions.. it was include_sidebar(), include_footer()
put that inside of the php and it should be correct

Original post by ritcha
pleaseeeeee
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Teju_2920
hey i spent nearly an hour on this just to find the answer in the instructions.. it was get_sidebar(), get_footer()
put that inside of the php and it should be correct

oh and put a semi colon at the end of the brackets
Original post by ritcha
pleaseeeeee

It only asked you to use the include_sidebar(); function and include_footer(); function but not the include_header(); function. You should type the include_sidebar(); function on the blank line (line 7) and type the include_footer(); function on line 8 without removing the rest of the code.

Hope this helps!
Attachment not found
stuck with this..someone help please
silver maker resolution.PNGstuck on this...please help
Original post by Teju_2920
silver maker resolution.PNGstuck on this...please help

The solution to the code should be:

down [x2]
neutralize
right [x4]
neutralize
up [x2]
neutralize
right [x6]
down [x1]
neutralize

You only need to use neutralize when you are close to the (alien) spaceship.
Hope this helps!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by tinyminy13
It only asked you to use the include_sidebar(); function and include_footer(); function but not the include_header(); function. You should type the include_sidebar(); function on the blank line (line 7) and type the include_footer(); function on line 8 without removing the rest of the code.

Hope this helps!

What I do need to do after it ?
Original post by aditid
What I do need to do after it ?

Then you just run the code and it should work.
Reply 19
Original post by tinyminy13
Then you just run the code and it should work.

No, I did got it correct, but what I should do with next code.

Quick Reply

Latest