Int Analyst DV clearance time Watch

Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Afternoon all,

Without wishing to jump to ahead of the gun on this - just wondering to those who have been accepted into the RAF as an Int Analyst - how long did it take for you to receive a DV clearance?

As mentioned above - it’s just a query into approx time scales
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by 0902; 4 weeks ago
WCFLK
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It varies from person to person. Could be a week, could be 6 months, just depends
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
From memory, mine took 3 months to go through after the -very- intimate interview. And that took about a month to happen after getting the pass from OASC.

I did OASC in late-Jan and started IOT at the end of August.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Drewski)
From memory, mine took 3 months to go through after the -very- intimate interview. And that took about a month to happen after getting the pass from OASC.

I did OASC in late-Jan and started IOT at the end of August.
Thanks Drewski 👍
Mactotaur
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Drewski now I'm sure you can't exactly share how the interview was, but could you talk a little about the format? I might have to go through one in the future (well, here's to hoping).
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mactotaur)
Drewski now I'm sure you can't exactly share how the interview was, but could you talk a little about the format? I might have to go through one in the future (well, here's to hoping).
You get given some advice in the run up to it, in order to prepare - there are things you need to know that you probably don't (about yourself, about family members) that you'll need time to find out.

The big thing is that there's no wrong answer. It's not designed to catch you out, it's just so that they know about the things.
Mactotaur
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Drewski)
You get given some advice in the run up to it, in order to prepare - there are things you need to know that you probably don't (about yourself, about family members) that you'll need time to find out.

The big thing is that there's no wrong answer. It's not designed to catch you out, it's just so that they know about the things.
Thank you!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mactotaur)
Best of luck with your application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (33)
13.87%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.82%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
21.01%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (29)
12.18%
How can I be the best version of myself? (71)
29.83%

Watched Threads