The Student Room Group

Ever auditioned for a tv talent show if so what was your exprience like?

You see these tv talent shows like xfactor and Britain's got talent and I'm just wondering has anyone on here actually gone through if so what was it like ?
Original post by Liv.123.x
You see these tv talent shows like xfactor and Britain's got talent and I'm just wondering has anyone on here actually gone through if so what was it like ?

My friend's sister went on BGT and got to audition in front of the judges. Her audition was shown on TV for about 10 seconds as part of one of those quickfire compilation parts of the show (she wasn't a main-focus audition). Unfortunately she only got 1 yes, so didn't get through to the judges' decision stage.
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
My friend's sister went on BGT and got to audition in front of the judges. Her audition was shown on TV for about 10 seconds as part of one of those quickfire compilation parts of the show (she wasn't a main-focus audition). Unfortunately she only got 1 yes, so didn't get through to the judges' decision stage.

I've always wanted to audition for Bgt but sadly I don't have a talent loool
A girl from my town went on the voice last year (kirby). She got to the stage after the knockouts.
She went on the x factor the year before as well.
Im a leader at brownies and she was one of my brownies a few years back.

Quick Reply

Latest