The 2018 English Lit Papers! Watch

twb1301
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone, first forum here. Had to make an account especially as this is bothering me so much.

Can anyone who took the May/June 2018 English Lit exams AQA please tell me what the questions were for:
Macbeth
Lord of the flies
Jekyll & Hyde
and the Power & Conflict poems comparison

I cannot find answers anywhere online and it would be a great help for me. Thank you if you can help !!
Anthos
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm pretty sure the poem that came up for P&C was Ozymandias, but I don't know what the topic of the question was. For my Eng Lit mock we only did the 2017 questions, though the poem question for P&C that came up was 'Storm on the Island'.
twb1301
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anthos)
I'm pretty sure the poem that came up for P&C was Ozymandias, but I don't know what the topic of the question was. For my Eng Lit mock we only did the 2017 questions, though the poem question for P&C that came up was 'Storm on the Island'.
I know the sample paper was power in Ozymandias and I noticed people saying it appeared twice, so possibly. Also, are you sure the 2017 paper wasn't war in 'Bayonet Charge'? I just looked on the AQA website and that's what they showed the 2017 paper 2 to be.
Anthos
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by twb1301)
I know the sample paper was power in Ozymandias and I noticed people saying it appeared twice, so possibly. Also, are you sure the 2017 paper wasn't war in 'Bayonet Charge'? I just looked on the AQA website and that's what they showed the 2017 paper 2 to be.
Yeah, it was BC. I think that Storm on the Island question was just a sample question made by my school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (150)
18.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.8%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (137)
17%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.14%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.65%

Watched Threads