Pharmacy at Salford or mmuWatch
More about University of Salford
I'll tag University of Salford and Manchester Metropolitan University who are the official reps here
I'll move this thread to both University of Salford and Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)
Confused between living arrangement and when to book them and also the which uni provides better study for the course pharmaceuticals
- The course is accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- You can opt for a four-year route, with the third year of your degree spent on an industry placement or studying abroad with one of our partner institutions in Europe, North America or Australia
- Our teaching is supported by a range of technological innovations including videos to support the learning of key concepts and problem-solving practice.
Have you had a chance to visit us or the University of Salford? Visiting universities is usually the best way at helping you choose between two different universities if you are unsure. You can then weigh up the pros and cons for each.
In terms of accommodation, there is a step-by-step guide on how to apply on our website at https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/accommodation/how-to-apply/. Registration opens for unconditional firm offer holders on the 4th March, and for conditional firm offer holders it opens on the 1st April. When you register you are just registering your interest, you are not picking your halls or room. Once you have registered your interest we will then send you an email from April onwards advising you when you are eligible to pick your room.
I hope this helps
At the University of Salford we offer BSc (Hons) Pharmaceutical Science, which you can find information about here: https://www.salford.ac.uk/ug-courses...utical-science.
Highlights from the course include:
- Industry work experience opportunities with major companies such as AstraZeneca as well as in local hospitals and research labs. You will also get the opportunity to be involved in an industry placement year within second or third year as part of this degree.
- A specialised degree course for a career in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- We have invested £3M in our Bodmer Laboratories
- This degree is accredited by the Royal Society of Biology
You can find a video of Environment and Life Sciences facilities here: https://vimeo.com/universityofsalford/elsfacilities
Also, once you apply for the course and receive an offer - you will be able to book onto one of our Applicant Visit Days where you can explore our University and the facilities available on your course.
In regards to our accommodation -
We have partnered accommodation on campus which you can find more information about here: https://www.salford.ac.uk/study/unde...apse_1386692_1. Bookings for offer holders, whether this is conditional or unconditional are now open.
If you need more information about the course or accommodation please send us a message and I will be happy to help!
India - Student Social Media Assistant