SCIENCE :D
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Name:  Manchester-Arena-terror-attack-victims-1043885.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  85.8 KB
22 Mothers wanted their babies to come home that night too.
Abu 'Abdullah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SCIENCE :D)
Name:  Manchester-Arena-terror-attack-victims-1043885.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  85.8 KB
22 Mothers wanted their babies to come home that night too.
She's got nothing to do with that attack

That attack was carried out by a Libyan terror group and not even isis!
Last edited by Abu 'Abdullah; 2 weeks ago
SCIENCE :D
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
The evil in the girls eyes tell a completely different story to the one she's trying to push.
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by faqir)
Don't be so hard hearted and merciless guys as then God will treat you the same. There'll be no getting away with even minor wrong doings. Expect to be zapped 😛
Why do you keep defending her, just cause she’s Muslim? Islam is about religion of piece and she went to join a terrorist group and to this day feels no remorse or regret
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by faqir)
Don't be so hard hearted and merciless guys as then God will treat you the same. There'll be no getting away with even minor wrong doings. Expect to be zapped 😛
Hard hearted and merciless? How about being sane and behaving in the best interest of the country, she’s got relations to Isis, she wants a home? Should’ve thought about that before joining a terror group.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
Why do you keep defending her, just cause she’s Muslim? Islam is about religion of piece and she went to join a terrorist group and to this day feels no remorse or regret
Exactly.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Abu 'Abdullah)
LOL!!!

This is just stupid crazzyyy 😀😀😀

She's got nothing to do with that attack

That attack was carried out by a Libyan terror group and not even isis! 😀😀😀
You find this funny?

It doesn’t matter if she has nothing to do with the attack, she’s a member of Isis, she is a threat to the countries security, honestly, what a joker.
AperfectBalance
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have one reason why she should be brought back to the UK. So we can hang her
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She’ll somehow come back and blow people up, run them over or stab them and then the only response will be “thoughts and prayers” and people changing their Facebook profile pictures. Just you wait.
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
number 1 reason - she left to join ISIS. ISIS are self-confessed haters of the west. anyone who hates the west should never be allowed into the west, our country is far too good for the likes of you. and I don't give a **** if you were 'brainwashed' thats more of a reason for us to not want you back, someone as weak-minded as you doesn't deserve to be here

i swear if the UK lets her back in there better be protests until the cow is sent back! you made your bed...
GraduateLynx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Didn’t she get pregnant several times with different isis members but the babies died due to lack of food and water? Now she’s pregnant again and wants to come back? That’s some nasty s***🤢. By the way, if she has no remorse for joining ISIS then she should stay over there.
Abu 'Abdullah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Allie4)
number 1 reason - she left to join ISIS. ISIS are self-confessed haters of the west. anyone who hates the west should never be allowed into the west, our country is far too good for the likes of you. and I don't give a **** if you were 'brainwashed' thats more of a reason for us to not want you back, someone as weak-minded as you doesn't deserve to be here

i swear if the UK lets her back in there better be protests until the cow is sent back! you made your bed...
If she is allowed in then no amount of protests can get her out as that would mean 400 isis returnees would need to be chucked out and that would create big diplomatic row with many Muslim nations that these 400 ethnically originate from

So I think rather than protesting till the cows come home, they'd need to protest till kingdom come!
akbar0123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She has a right to come back to the Uk since she is a British citizen. She will most likely be prosecuted when she arrives.
halsx11
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by akbar0123)
She has a right to come back to the Uk since she is a British citizen. She will most likely be prosecuted when she arrives.
Why will she be prosecuted If she has done nothing wrong? She’s a human just like us wouldn’t do anything wrong if she came back to the UK! And she’s got a child that misses its mother!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AJ126
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by halsx11)
Why will she be prosecuted If she has done nothing wrong? She’s a human just like us wouldn’t do anything wrong if she came back to the UK! And she’s got a child that misses its mother!
Nothing wrong! Are you kidding me? With brains like that you should be in government.She joined a terrorist group that committed genocide and threw gay people off roofs.
AJ126
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
She’ll somehow come back and blow people up, run them over or stab them and then the only response will be “thoughts and prayers” and people changing their Facebook profile pictures. Just you wait.
If there is one lesson I've learned in life it's that you can always count upon the government to do the stupidest thing possible.Hence she will be coming back, we will leave the EU without a deal and trump will probably get 4 more years as president.
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AJ126)
If there is one lesson I've learned in life it's that you can always count upon the government to do the stupidest thing possible.Hence she will be coming back, we will leave the EU without a deal and trump will probably get 4 more years as president.
Just have to wait and see what happens
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Qup
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
Islam isn't a religion of peace; who told you that? It is just a religion, just like Christianity and Judaism.
(Original post by AJ126)
Oh Donald Trump will get four more years of POTUS status because there is literally no better alternative at this point, and he has fulfilled campaign promises. Whether that is bad or not is subjective.

(Original post by halsx11)
And she shall be killed for merely joining a terrorist group in due time. Someone will attempt to hunt her down in the name of revenge one way or another. Also, why are you so soft on a person who refuses to regret her megalomaniac decisions? Who the hell cares whether she is human or not? Who cares for the child or her mother? She didn't seem to care about her previous two. Stop being so emotionally sensitive and think with some ounce of rationally.
username4501448
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Theresa May says that this terrorist should face trial in Syria.
Just my opinion
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Edit error
Last edited by Just my opinion; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.34%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.61%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.49%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (35)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.3%
How can I be the best version of myself? (73)
29.92%

Watched Threads