22 reasons why IS bride Shamima should not be allowed back into the UK. Watch

Just my opinion
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If Isis we're still in the ascendancy and she was still happily making sandwiches for her husbands carryout when he went to work each day lopping the heads off of charity workers or tossing gay men from rooftops, do you think for one minute that she would be applying to come home?
It is only because the war has turned and she is suffering the same fate that she and her husband visited upon others that she wants to come back and live with the hated Kaffir.
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Qup)
And she shall be killed for merely joining a terrorist group in due time. Someone will attempt to hunt her down in the name of revenge one way or another. Also, why are you so soft on a person who refuses to regret her megalomaniac decisions? Who the hell cares whether she is human or not? Who cares for the child or her mother? She didn't seem to care about her previous two. Stop being so emotionally sensitive and think with some ounce of rationally.
Well get family still cares about her! She has done wrong but I don’t think she’ll come back to UK as everyone is against her! And if she has joined the terrorist group what’s the worst she can do?! She’ll be checked and they don’t have enough evidence as they think she’s being ‘groomed’!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SCIENCE :D
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by akbar0123)
She has a right to come back to the Uk since she is a British citizen. She will most likely be prosecuted when she arrives.
Prosecuted with what evidence?
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SCIENCE :D)
Ikr it just doesn’t make sense 🤦🏻*♀️😫
VegetableMarvell
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't think many people are arguing she should come back, are they? The media have whipped up a frenzy about it in order to encourage a new wave of anti immigration resentment.
She expresses no remorse. If she did, it might be different. I do feel sorry for her child, however.
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by VegetableMarvell)
I don't think many people are arguing she should come back, are they? The media have whipped up a frenzy about it in order to encourage a new wave of anti immigration resentment.
She expresses no remorse. If she did, it might be different. I do feel sorry for her child, however.
Same her family still cares about her even though she joined a terrorist group like who are we to judge!
VegetableMarvell
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by halsx11)
Same her family still cares about her even though she joined a terrorist group like who are we to judge!
I don't think we're on the same page, here.
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't think we're on the same page, here.
Wdym
VegetableMarvell
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wdym
I think we can judge someone who joined a terrorist group. She expressed no remorse. Like I said, if she did I might feel differently.
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think we can judge someone who joined a terrorist group. She expressed no remorse. Like I said, if she did I might feel differently.
I mean do what u want but I don’t think it’s right to judge anyone tbh
VegetableMarvell
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean do what u want but I don’t think it’s right to judge anyone tbh
She joined a terrorist organisation. I understand that she was groomed at 15, but at 19 she should be able to take responsibility for her own actions. I do not feel sorry for her as she has made it clear she does not believe IS have done wrong. I do, however, feel very sorry for the child.
AJ126
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Her family are probably part of the problem.Maybe if they hadn't indoctrinated her into an extreme form of Islam she'd still be in the UK.And I can definitely judge her thank you very much.Thats like saying how can we judge a Nazi? No.Nazis are bad and so are Isis.
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AJ126)
Her family are probably part of the problem.Maybe if they hadn't indoctrinated her into an extreme form of Islam she'd still be in the UK.And I can definitely judge her thank you very much.Thats like saying how can we judge a Nazi? No.Nazis are bad and so are Isis.
All terrorists groups are a bad influence I get that there is still no evidence about her family! She’s coming back to UK anyways
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Haven't she confessed that she supported a terrorist group?

Btw. If she doesn't go to jail, I wouldn't expect her to live safely if Kurds find out where she lives.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
She’ll somehow come back and blow people up, run them over or stab them and then the only response will be “thoughts and prayers” and people changing their Facebook profile pictures. Just you wait.
Name:  begumsmallbrownpepe.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  18.5 KB feels bad man

:emo:
PureHeroine
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
she's also tried to justify the Manchester deaths this honestly keeps getting better I'll be appalled at this country if they decide to bring her back. what about collective rights? how can people even sympathize?
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Yardloaf Corp)
Never mind ISIS she was probably brainwashed by the quran itself with verses like this

“Happy is he who repays the infidel for what they have done to us – he who seizes their infants and dashes them against the rocks.” – Surah 34:12
ewwww that is no way to treat babies

:emo:
Iownuk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The girl looks about 12. Guarantee she left isis because of how they treat women lol
Ahmad232
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Attachment 798816
22 Mothers wanted their babies to come home that night too.
Hate eats ur heart out. U can't hate forever. Best to let it go and be free from the horrible pain and feelings
SCIENCE :D
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ahmad232)
Hate eats ur heart out. U can't hate forever. Best to let it go and be free from the horrible pain and feelings
Excuse me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads