How's things?:smile:
eh not great sixth form is stressful and I'm done with my 'best friend'
Are you usually bored? What are your usual hobbies and stuffs
Reply 4
What do you do at sixth form?
HEYY im like 16 and female . so true a levels r stressful
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
Are you usually bored? What are your usual hobbies and stuffs

Don't really have any hobbies, i'm usually just doing work, sleeping or procrastinating my work
Original post by Megxn0
What do you do at sixth form?

I'm in year 13 studying A level politics, A level history, btec enterprise and btec IT
Original post by Bobo344
HEYY im like 16 and female . so true a levels r stressful

Yeah they really are just wait till you get to year 13 and have your coursework due in and exams coming up and have to balance it with personal life and problems :smile:
Original post by Prussianxo
I'm in year 13 studying A level politics, A level history, btec enterprise and btec IT

Do you know what you want to do in the future? I am doing physics, chemistry and biology - I am a hopeful medic :smile:
What do you think of Michael Scofield?
Do you know what you want to do in the future? I am doing physics, chemistry and biology - I am a hopeful medic :smile:

Sounds like you have your life planned out, I was going to study electronic engineering at uni but I feel like i'm done with education
Original post by Rainfall
What do you think of Michael Scofield?

I had to google who that was and prison break trash so...
Sounds like you have your life planned out, I was going to study electronic engineering at uni but I feel like i'm done with education

Why do you feel that way?
I had to google who that was and prison break trash so...

:colonhash:
Why do you feel that way?

I'm sick of working all day at sixth form then coming home and doing more even though i feel as though it's not taking me into the direction I want to. It's endless and I want to start working.
Original post by Rainfall
:colonhash:

imo
I'm sick of working all day at sixth form then coming home and doing more even though i feel as though it's not taking me into the direction I want to. It's endless and I want to start working.

I feel the same, its stressful now but it gets better. Its best not to shut off any doors right now if ygm good luck
(edited 5 years ago)
I feel the same, its stressful now but it gets better. Its best not to shut off any doors right now if ygm good luck

I hope it does it just isn't good for my mental health
Reply 19
I'm in 6th form as well, well we just call it 6th year up in Scotland. I'm doing Higher Physics, Higher Sociology and Advanced Higher Computing Science. I feel your pain man

Quick Reply