The Student Room Group

Is a applicant day and a open day the same??

From The Northern School of Art for Contour fashion I have a unconditional offer, but recently I’ve got a letter for a applicant day, I was wondering if it’s the same as a open day? And if it’s not the same what happens on the day.
I have heard of an applicant event which may be similar to an applicant day but I don’t know. An applicant event is an event where you have a presentation and then you have an interview with one or two of your future tutors.
Original post by Yassssmi01
From The Northern School of Art for Contour fashion I have a unconditional offer, but recently I’ve got a letter for a applicant day, I was wondering if it’s the same as a open day? And if it’s not the same what happens on the day.

An applicant day is more focus on your specific course than a general open day is so you should get some more specific information for it but if it doesn't include an interview then if you're already made your mind up its not compulsory to go.
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
An applicant day is more focus on your specific course than a general open day is so you should get some more specific information for it but if it doesn't include an interview then if you're already made your mind up its not compulsory to go.

Thank you so much your so helpful ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending