The Student Room Group

WJEC 2018 AS-English Lit - Anyone have the paper???

I'm looking to practice some exam questions but I'm pretty dry right now tbh. Before I go off to other exam boards, I was wondering if anyone had the questions for WJEC English mainly Jane Eyre and Streetcar Unit 1 and Duffy and Larkin for Unit 2
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by AmLostPlsHelp
I'm looking to practice some exam questions but I'm pretty dry right now tbh. Before I go off to other exam boards, I was wondering if anyone had the questions for WJEC English mainly Jane Eyre and Streetcar Unit 1 and Duffy and Larkin for Unit 2

For the 40 mark questions on Duffy and Larkin you can just choose a random poem from the anthologies and pick a theme to write about. Then you can choose another theme for the 80 mark comparison essay and choose four poems to write about. This exam is very predictable.

For Streetcar, I’d say that finding key quotes from characters/critics that link to a theme or character can enable you to create your own questions.

Other than that, I’d say to use the WJEC website, but this round of specification hasn’t been in examination for that many years.

Quick Reply

Latest