Boyfriend has had sex and I haven’t Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So my boyfriend and I (both 17) haven’t had sex together. We’ve talked about it but I feel kinda worried because I know he’s had sex with at least one other girl (his last ex, who I’m friends with lol). I’ve never had a boyfriend, and never had sex so I don’t really know what to do or if I’m ready lol help
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't worry, these things to happen in friendship groups, and it just means that he will be even the better at showing you the ropes. If you like him, just go for it.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The main area of concern is whether he has an infection or not? Has he had a recent test and a suitable interim period since the last time he had sex?

Make sure the contraception is sorted too.

Apart from that, just enjoy discovering sex with your boyfriend and don't worry about it. Think of it as like going on a holiday to an exotic destination for the first time.
Last edited by Dunnig Kruger; 4 weeks ago
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So my boyfriend and I (both 17) haven’t had sex together. We’ve talked about it but I feel kinda worried because I know he’s had sex with at least one other girl (his last ex, who I’m friends with lol). I’ve never had a boyfriend, and never had sex so I don’t really know what to do or if I’m ready lol help
If you have sex with your boyfriend then you'll have had sex too, then, won't you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (148)
18.59%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
9.8%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (135)
16.96%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.32%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (77)
9.67%
How can I be the best version of myself? (244)
30.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed