The Student Room Group

i feel like i’m never doing enough

i’m in year 13, and i feel like i’m never doing enough work. i have two offers for medicine which im over the moon about but my a levels are breaking me. i always feel like my time is taken up by bio and chem so i never pay enough attention to maths. despite any work i do i always have so so much more and when i finish one piece i have twenty other pieces piling up. i feel like i’m gonna break down constantly and i’m running out of time until exams. i dont know what to do
keep calm, the fact that you got offers for medicine and that you revising crap tonnes says something. Just have regular breaks and have some time for yourself. I am sure you'll do fine, I haven't started revising thoroughly yet and neither have my friends.
Reply 2
Original post by RicardKu
keep calm, the fact that you got offers for medicine and that you revising crap tonnes says something. Just have regular breaks and have some time for yourself. I am sure you'll do fine, I haven't started revising thoroughly yet and neither have my friends.

you have no idea how much this reply means. i know what you’ve said is true in my head but just needed to hear someone say it. i’m just trying not to panic but everytime i do i just realise how much i have to do and how little time i have to do it. thank you anyways!

Quick Reply