Scroll to see replies

i am 17 and a midget hi
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by georgimidd
i am 17 and a midget hi

Hellooo :biggrin:
You’re short but you’re not that short
Why is your nickname midget if it's not because you're shorter than some people?
Reply 24
Original post by Rainfall
You’re short but you’re not that short

Shockingly alot of people have said that
However recently the height requirements of age groups in the uk has changed (According to my school sorry if i get that wrong)
I'm 17 too, and I haven't measured myself in so long and my clothes from when I was 14 still fit me so I'm pretty sure I'm smaller than anything you've ever seen!
Reply 26
Original post by Kaiylar
Why is your nickname midget if it's not because you're shorter than some people?

I am shorter than alot of people I know
and
My nick name is Midget because the first thing people notice about me is my height and because my first ever nickname at school was midget because that was one of the words they called me when they was bullying me so i thought to keep it that way because there is nothing wrong with being shorter than others
Reply 27
Original post by euphorism
I'm 17 too, and I haven't measured myself in so long and my clothes from when I was 14 still fit me so I'm pretty sure I'm smaller than anything you've ever seen!

Oh honey it is rare for me to spot someone who is actually shorter than me i have to wear shoes that have a tiny bit of heels just so im noticed by my friends
Reply 28
Original post by JoshDarnIt
I would but I don't know who's who. If you're you and he's him, then what am I? Would he be you and you be me and me be I? I'm confused

Interesting let me think this through come back to me in 10 working days
Original post by Jasyy
Interesting let me think this through come back to me in 10 working days

Can't, I'm travelling to the Amazon jungle to see my dad
Reply 30
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Can't, I'm travelling to the Amazon jungle to see my dad

Yikes..This is an issue
Heres what i can do! i can post the answer to you through the mail so when you get back you can read the answer.
Original post by Jasyy
Yikes..This is an issue
Heres what i can do! i can post the answer to you through the mail so when you get back you can read the answer.

I can't, I'm blind. Do you have it in braille?
Reply 32
No
But i have a lot of weeb friends if you want me to recommend some to you
I am sorry but your not really short, I am under 4ft so 11 inches or more between us, 4ft 11 is notshort.
Fascinating
Reply 35
OK I FOUND OUT MY ACTUAL HEIGHT
I am 4'7
Yes i got it checked finally and 4'11 is short
No most little people prefer

Quick Reply

Latest