The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Any one with experience on applying after the deadline?

I'm an Italian citizen so I should be able to get "home" fees, but I just saw the applicaiton deadline was Jan 15, instead of May 1st which I thought it was - this is the deadline for other "International Students". Anyone know if they will consider my application if I apply now, or is it just too late?
Reply 1
You can still apply, but will only be considered after those who applied before 15Jan. It will depend on which universities & courses you want to apply for as to how competitive they are & if you will stand a chance as a late applicant.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
psychology?
Reply 3
Might be worth contacting universities directly to see if they still have vacancies before applying through UCAS.
Reply 4
Yes, I just emailed them. I'm let you know what they say, in case others might find themselves in this situation.
St. Andrews doesn't usually participate in clearing, which is the period after Jan 15th.
Reply 6
They emailed me back and said no applications after the deadline. No I wonder if I can apply as an International student (duel citizen) and then ask for a status fee change later if accepted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending