i cant revise Watch

sillysauage
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
im tired, not hungry and just want to watch my favourite show all day. I can't motivate myself to revise, i want to do well in my gcse, but i cant be bothered to put in the effort? i attend revision sessions which i think help.. but i need to start focusing and revising properly. howwww??
Tamimur
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
revise what you need. and even if it doesnt feel like it, make your brain realise that if you dont revise you will fail
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Alexgriffindor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Write out checklists of everything you need to know. Start big with say big topics/ papers for individual subjects eg paper 1 for core science or something then break that down even more and then once more. Then you’ll see everything you need to revise, set targets of when you want to have learnt it by, and tick it off when you have. Maybe once you’ve revised all topics for a single paper then do a past paper and see how you did and where to go over. This worked for me and seeing everything I needed to do laid out motivated me
omre
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What I do is think about someone I hate while revising so that I can shove my results sheet in their face on results day
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sillysauage)
im tired, not hungry and just want to watch my favourite show all day. I can't motivate myself to revise, i want to do well in my gcse, but i cant be bothered to put in the effort? i attend revision sessions which i think help.. but i need to start focusing and revising properly. howwww??
Hey! Could you potentially go to the library to revise to stop the distractions?
Sophia
sillysauage
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by omre)
What I do is think about someone I hate while revising so that I can shove my results sheet in their face on results day
might have to start doing that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (146)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
9.91%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (133)
16.9%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (113)
14.36%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (77)
9.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (240)
30.5%

Watched Threads