Need help and advice please Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello.

I am a guy who is 26 years old (I'll be 27 in May).
I am having a problem, for me I see it very serious and painful, but it might be very normal is ridiculous to others.
As I said I am 26 years old man who had never been in a relationship with a woman before, never had a girlfriend/partner and I'm still a virgin which is a "haha,lol,rofl" to 99.9% of people here on TSR and I know that a lot of your comments will definitely be painful and sarcastic.
I am not going to lie, I am not a bad looking man at all.
To be honest being single for all that time is a big question mark, I am unable to find a woman who is interested in me. I have tired a lot of methods but nothing is working with me.
This problem has thrown me into deep depression and I gave up.
Life and death are between the Lord almighty hands but I always tell myself you will die without finding a woman who will fill your life and I am sure I will not get married because women are not interested in me!
I hate myself and I wish if a train hits me and kills me.
Anonymous #1
I just want to add that this life is unfair and it never was with me, it was always against me!
tashkent46
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just want to add that this life is unfair and it never was with me, it was always against me!
What do you seek? What is your ambition? You see a woman is one thing but they don't always come without problems. Having a woman is no cure for loneliness, it is not necessarily a cure for anything.

I won't sit here and patronise you about how you need to work on yourself, look after yourself, I'm sure you've tried and you do those things, you're probably not a complete idiot. Perhaps you are just not particularly attractive and whatever you do that may be the case.

But don't make the mistake of thinking that means you will be a loner or have to be one. If it's about sex you could always consider paying, a treacherous idea I know, and not one I'd recommend but if you believe you will never be able to get a woman to sleep with you the normal way why not?

You should be able to get companionship another way - it is true our friends tend to be attractive to us, but what is and isn't attractive is relative to some degree.

Even if you are ugly you do not have to be alone. Attractive people can feel loneliness and depression.

I suggest what you do with your life is find your ambition and focus on it, it's yours for the taking, no one else will do it for you. If you want a lady be nice to her and treat her like a friend, if you want sex pay for it, if you honestly feel that is your only option I will say that to you.

But a woman, a relationship and sex will not fill the void of loneliness and lack of ambition, these are either caused by medical and deep seated mental health issues which you may need proper help with or by your own dishonesty in recognising what you makes you happy.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tashkent46)
What do you seek? What is your ambition? You see a woman is one thing but they don't always come without problems. Having a woman is no cure for loneliness, it is not necessarily a cure for anything.

I won't sit here and patronise you about how you need to work on yourself, look after yourself, I'm sure you've tried and you do those things, you're probably not a complete idiot. Perhaps you are just not particularly attractive and whatever you do that may be the case.

But don't make the mistake of thinking that means you will be a loner or have to be one. If it's about sex you could always consider paying, a treacherous idea I know, and not one I'd recommend but if you believe you will never be able to get a woman to sleep with you the normal way why not?

You should be able to get companionship another way - it is true our friends tend to be attractive to us, but what is and isn't attractive is relative to some degree.

Even if you are ugly you do not have to be alone. Attractive people can feel loneliness and depression.

I suggest what you do with your life is find your ambition and focus on it, it's yours for the taking, no one else will do it for you. If you want a lady be nice to her and treat her like a friend, if you want sex pay for it, if you honestly feel that is your only option I will say that to you.

But a woman, a relationship and sex will not fill the void of loneliness and lack of ambition, these are either caused by medical and deep seated mental health issues which you may need proper help with or by your own dishonesty in recognising what you makes you happy.
Many thanks for your comment.
I really don't know what to say after what you said. But if you think that I'm sitting and doing nothing you're wrong.
I have am working hard and still working on myself.
You might be right that being in a relation is not everything but it is needed.
I still insist that life is unfair
tashkent46
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Many thanks for your comment.
I really don't know what to say after what you said. But if you think that I'm sitting and doing nothing you're wrong.
I have am working hard and still working on myself.
You might be right that being in a relation is not everything but it is needed.
I still insist that life is unfair
I do not think you are doing nothing, no one does absolutely nothing, you may be a very hard worker. What I am suggesting is what you are doing is not giving you enough enjoyment out of life, you seek a woman to make you feel better but it isn't a woman you need. It may make you feel better, it may make you feel five times worse, believe me I have broken up with people because loneliness is a state of mind not material.

Every man needs somebody, whether it be a friend, a companion or a partner, and every man needs touch, someone to hug, kiss, sleep with, it is part of what makes us what we are, the confusion modern society has created for us is believing that this is a satisfying thing or state of affairs. You do not need a woman, you do need someone who can help you not be lonely, and you do need something to do when you are not with this person.

You need people around you who make you feel good and satisfying employment. That is the good life.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tashkent46)
I do not think you are doing nothing, no one does absolutely nothing, you may be a very hard worker. What I am suggesting is what you are doing is not giving you enough enjoyment out of life, you seek a woman to make you feel better but it isn't a woman you need. It may make you feel better, it may make you feel five times worse, believe me I have broken up with people because loneliness is a state of mind not material.

Every man needs somebody, whether it be a friend, a companion or a partner, and every man needs touch, someone to hug, kiss, sleep with, it is part of what makes us what we are, the confusion modern society has created for us is believing that this is a satisfying thing or state of affairs. You do not need a woman, you do need someone who can help you not be lonely, and you do need something to do when you are not with this person.

You need people around you who make you feel good and satisfying employment. That is the good life.
You are right about every single word you said.

Even if I found someone good who I can talk to, still I need to try the meaning of love and being in a relation with someone I need and someone who completes, and taste every single feeling in it, even the taste of a heart break.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (34)
14.11%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.71%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (72)
29.88%

Watched Threads