Is it too late to start revising? Watch

angelinahx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I need to get at least ABB (this is the lowest grade my insurance will accept).
I am predicted AAA but I think that realistically I'm currently at an ABB-ish level.
I've started revising but I'm so overwhelmed because it's 2 years worth of content that I need to... revise and I'm just not used to that level of intensity.
Is it too late to start revising right now if I'm trying to get AAB-ABB or am I completely doomed?
Kvothe the Arcane
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's never too late. And really, you've got a lot of time. Start today and good luck!
Raining in TOKYO
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by angelinahx)
I need to get at least ABB (this is the lowest grade my insurance will accept).
I am predicted AAA but I think that realistically I'm currently at an ABB-ish level.
I've started revising but I'm so overwhelmed because it's 2 years worth of content that I need to... revise and I'm just not used to that level of intensity.
Is it too late to start revising right now if I'm trying to get AAB-ABB or am I completely doomed?
You have more than enough time to achieve those grades. Make sure however that when you are revising that you are actually retaining information because you dont want to be "revising" and then notice 2 weeks before they start that you haven't really got any information stored in your brain.
I'd highly recommend at this point to start doing past papers, especially if your doing science/maths subjects because that way you know what level you are working at.
angelinahx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by barerbbiabb)
You have more than enough time to achieve those grades. Make sure however that when you are revising that you are actually retaining information because you dont want to be "revising" and then notice 2 weeks before they start that you haven't really got any information stored in your brain.
I'd highly recommend at this point to start doing past papers, especially if your doing science/maths subjects because that way you know what level you are working at.
Thank you, that's really useful x
tesconyc
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hell no. you have ages. come on grind now not later. you can do it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (50)
15.11%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (28)
8.46%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (63)
19.03%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (51)
15.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (39)
11.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (100)
30.21%

Watched Threads