I neeed heelpppp: psychology(memory) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve got an assignment about memory to do and I’m just making a layout for it . Do you think this layout is in the correct order?

Intro
encoding
Consolidation
Storage
Retrieval

Thank you so much in advance xx
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
KainsBanes
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Seems sensible if the essay is asking you to outline the relevant research on memory. If the question is more specific, this may not be a good structure - so if the question is focussing on a particular type of memory, some form of memory disorder, a particular theory compared to another, etc. then obviously the structure will be different. So, make sure you're answering the question and that your essay flows logically. Every paragraph needs to be there for a reason, and that reason should be obvious pretty quickly.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KainsBanes)
Seems sensible if the essay is asking you to outline the relevant research on memory. If the question is more specific, this may not be a good structure - so if the question is focussing on a particular type of memory, some form of memory disorder, a particular theory compared to another, etc. then obviously the structure will be different. So, make sure you're answering the question and that your essay flows logically. Every paragraph needs to be there for a reason, and that reason should be obvious pretty quickly.
My question is: how does the brain process, acquire and consolidate new into?

The things we got taught about seems as if they wanted me to talk about the process of the brain over all. So how it process information until the information is in the brain for a lifetime. That’s what u think but I’ll double check to make sure x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.53%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.83%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (136)
16.92%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.18%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed