I'm 15 and i feel like im going to single and alone forever Watch

GCSEsucks
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
its just all my friends and everyone around me are in relationships and hooking up and then theres me i'm ugly and short (5 foot 1) and im just so alone
IMD16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fammmm ur 15 just cos everyone else is in a secondary school relationship, doesn’t mean that they will be like forever. They Will break up in like 2 months. Don’t worry
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by IMD16; 4 weeks ago
fideo94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GCSEsucks)
its just all my friends and everyone around me are in relationships and hooking up and then theres me i'm ugly and short (5 foot 1) and im just so alone
you're just 15 my God.. you'd be fine aii? you still got lots of time...
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're 15. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 18, then we broke up and I was single for three years before meeting the guy I'm with now - who I live with and am starting a business with. There's plenty of time, and it's taken until I was 28 for me to find someone who I can honestly see myself growing old with.
Sinnoh
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
With all relationships you either marry or break up. Do you seriously think that all these secondary school relationships are going to be that deep?
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Relationships at your age are not often meaningful. People get into them because it's popular, not because they actually care about or want to be with the person they are. Alternatively, they're only with someone for the sex.

You're much better off being single at your age because 15 year olds are very immature. Wait a few years until you're 18 and then start thinking about relationships.
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
With all relationships you either marry or break up. Do you seriously think that all these secondary school relationships are going to be that deep?
Marry / stay with forever without getting married*
Analyst89
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're only 15 years old, relax, you have plenty, plenty of time to experience those things.

Focus on your future, do things that make you happy, have fun and be positive.
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Focus on your GCSEs, kid.
GCSEsucks
Rep:
?
yes you are right thank you, i am going to dedicate myself to my future and study for my exams
Homo Fuge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was still playing Runescape at your age so chill out. You got plenty of time for relationships later.
BigNibbaEatSugar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
With ur username, yes you will be forever alone you tiny little virgin
halsx11
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yes you are right thank you, i am going to dedicate myself to my future and study for my exams
Yeah I’m doing my GCSEs and I’m single well I’ve been single ever since, just don’t worry about it, once those people start colleges they won’t be together but far apart! Focus on ur exams cuz ur not alone your exams are with u! 🤗🤗
BigNibbaEatSugar
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Look at it this way, you retard, all your friends are gonna lose their girls within 3 months anyway (assuming they are white) so there's no point starting now.
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly, you're so much better off being single until your 20s, focusing completely on your education and career prospects. Nothing good comes out off teenage relationships, and would honestly have a negative effect on youn
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
Honestly, you're so much better off being single until your 20s, focusing completely on your education and career prospects. Nothing good comes out off teenage relationships, and would honestly have a negative effect on youn
True it’s affected all my friends and they’re always depressed now! How can boys ever do this to a nice girl who at least loved herself! It’s just annoying!
BigNibbaEatSugar
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by halsx11)
True it’s affected all my friends and they’re always depressed now! How can boys ever do this to a nice girl who at least loved herself! It’s just annoying!
It's the girl's fault you idiot
GCSEsucks
Rep:
?
(Original post by BigNibbaEatSugar)
With ur username, yes you will be forever alone you tiny little virgin
loll no need to be rude
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BigNibbaEatSugar)
It's the girl's fault you idiot
It wasn’t her fault the guy liked someone else, they were together for 3 years and now broken up! It’s just a waste of time and effort!
halsx11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
loll no need to be rude
Ikr 😤
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (34)
14.11%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.71%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (72)
29.88%

Watched Threads