GCSE Combined Science Watch

isabellewalker15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How is everyone revising for the combined science papers, as i am aiming for a grade 6 and was just wondering if anyone has any top tips on how to achieve the higher grades?
kazzykat95
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by isabellewalker15)
How is everyone revising for the combined science papers, as i am aiming for a grade 6 and was just wondering if anyone has any top tips on how to achieve the higher grades?
Past papers are the key - try doing them under timed conditions to prepare for the real thing! I would also recommend reading examiner's reports after you've done the past papers so you know what they're looking for.
isabellewalker15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kazzykat95)
Past papers are the key - try doing them under timed conditions to prepare for the real thing! I would also recommend reading examiner's reports after you've done the past papers so you know what they're looking for.
Thank you and also where will I find the examiners reports as I think they’ll be a big help!
kazzykat95
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you and also where will I find the examiners reports as I think they’ll be a big help!
You should be able to find them on the exam board's website, underneath "assessment resources". They might also be called "results at a glance".
Shivam.Chhaya
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I am currently revising for GCSE Combined Science, you could make notes on the topic you would like to revise, you can make flashcards, watch youtube videos. 2 apps I would suggest you could use are: Khan Academy and Quizlet. You could also use Get Revising By The Student Room. Get Revising is a good revision source to use, This is the current website I am using to revise GCSE Combined Science.
Shivam.Chhaya
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I am currently revising for GCSE Combined Science, you could make notes on the topic you would like to revise, you can make flashcards, watch youtube videos. 2 apps I would suggest you could use are: Khan Academy and Quizlet. You could also use Get Revising By The Student Room. Get Revising is a good revision source to use, This is the current website I am using to revise GCSE Combined Science.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (61)
15.17%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (39)
9.7%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (76)
18.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (59)
14.68%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.95%
How can I be the best version of myself? (123)
30.6%

Watched Threads