The Student Room Group

Parents assaulted me pls HELP

Was having an argument with my mum , and she stuck her tongue out at me so i stuck it out back. She then proceeded to grab me by hoodie and hair and dragged me round room, obviously i tried to defend myself and push her off me. Then my dad and mum grappled me to floor began kicking my head and stomach and still kicking me while I was on the floor and they have busted my lip and left a boil on my forehead claiming that i tried to 'attack my mother'. They're always rude for no reason.

hey then said I was 'evil' and that I 'scratched' her. They've taken my phone so I can't call anyone and now shes demanding an 'apology' which i refuse to give. My sister refuses to take pics of me for evidence so I've taken them on my laptop. I don't want to tell teachers at school because my head of year teaches me so I don't want to be looked at any differently.
Original post by Anonymous
Was having an argument with my mum , and she stuck her tongue out at me so i stuck it out back. She then proceeded to grab me by hoodie and hair and dragged me round room, obviously i tried to defend myself and push her off me. Then my dad and mum grappled me to floor began kicking my head and stomach and still kicking me while I was on the floor and they have busted my lip and left a boil on my forehead claiming that i tried to 'attack my mother'. They're always rude for no reason.

hey then said I was 'evil' and that I 'scratched' her. They've taken my phone so I can't call anyone and now shes demanding an 'apology' which i refuse to give. My sister refuses to take pics of me for evidence so I've taken them on my laptop. I don't want to tell teachers at school because my head of year teaches me so I don't want to be looked at any differently.

If you wont go and see the GP/ nurse, then ring childline 08001111 and talk it through with them. You can then decide if you want to involve anyone else.
Reply 2
I have tuition in 2 hours and I don't want to go back home but I barely have any money and I don't have my phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending