should I go to final medicine interview Watch

pleasereplylol
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don't know whether to go to my last interview. I have 2 offers back one of which is leicester which i would choose over the other one. But idk whether to go to my keele interview. Mainly not sure if I want to spend 50 quid on accommodation when I already have a medicine offer :/ any advice. is keele nice?
Molseh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
£50 is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Go to the interview.
Doones
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by pleasereplylol)
I don't know whether to go to my last interview. I have 2 offers back one of which is leicester which i would choose over the other one. But idk whether to go to my keele interview. Mainly not sure if I want to spend 50 quid on accommodation when I already have a medicine offer :/ any advice. is keele nice?
Keele has a very nice campus. You should go.

Tagging 04MR17
Idrissian
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean if you are 100 percent sure your not taking an offer from Keele even if you get an offer I don't see the point in going. That could be a space for someone else who wants to get in there. But if you are still slightly considering going there or if you haven't made your mind up then I would recommend going.
pleasereplylol
Rep:
?
ok thanks for your replies guys
Doones
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Idrissian)
I mean if you are 100 percent sure your not taking an offer from Keele even if you get an offer I don't see the point in going. That could be a space for someone else who wants to get in there. But if you are still slightly considering going there or if you haven't made your mind up then I would recommend going.
It's not taking a place from anyone really. All universities over-interview (and over-offer too) as they know many will be firming elsewhere.
Splishsplash
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi pleasereplylol, Not knowing your financial situation, if the main reason for not going to Keele is the cash, I'd say to see if you can get the money legally and go to the interview. The money and time spent would be worth it, even if you conclude it's not the place for you. Leicester and Keele are quite different IMHO, so if you're keen on Leicester, what attracts you to Keele? If you can't see yourself living on a small lovely campus not near a buzzing city, then I wouldn't bother going. Are the courses similar in structure? Good luck with your decision.
pleasereplylol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Splishsplash)
Hi pleasereplylol, Not knowing your financial situation, if the main reason for not going to Keele is the cash, I'd say to see if you can get the money legally and go to the interview. The money and time spent would be worth it, even if you conclude it's not the place for you. Leicester and Keele are quite different IMHO, so if you're keen on Leicester, what attracts you to Keele? If you can't see yourself living on a small lovely campus not near a buzzing city, then I wouldn't bother going. Are the courses similar in structure? Good luck with your decision.
tbh i can afford it, i just don't like wasting money lol. Yeah the courses are quite different too but I liked them both and chose them as the entry requirements were better suited to my academics/ UKCAT than other unis
FutureDoc01
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by magicbeans1212)
Let me keep this nice as possible you ungreatful selfish cow theres some people here dying to get an offer and would love interviews and you dont want to go to it because its 50 quid wow
Theres nothing selfish about it you salty, spiteful imbecile. He got the interview he has every right to choose to go or not. He's even said he's not completely sure about the other two.
Splishsplash
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
tbh i can afford it, i just don't like wasting money lol. Yeah the courses are quite different too but I liked them both and chose them as the entry requirements were better suited to my academics/ UKCAT than other unis
I’d go if I liked them both and don’t think about the cash. 😁
Popeye_ukuk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes always go
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (67)
15.8%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (43)
10.14%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (80)
18.87%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (61)
14.39%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (46)
10.85%
How can I be the best version of myself? (127)
29.95%

Watched Threads