The Student Room Group

First time having sex

I tried to have pentrative sex for the first time I was aroused and lubed up but he could only get the tip in and even that was really painful for me. Any suggestions on what might be wrong or what I can do to stop this from happening again ?
Reply 1
he has to go slowly.. and you yourself.. you have to let go of the fear.. let him go slowly then gradually you'd get it right..
It was the same for me. My first time was quite painful and it took SO long to get it in. Being on top made it easier for me though, maybe try that?
Reply 3
Original post by fideo94
he has to go slowly.. and you yourself.. you have to let go of the fear.. let him go slowly then gradually you'd get it right..

Does this mean it might take a few more failed attempts go get it right 😂
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
It was the same for me. My first time was quite painful and it took SO long to get it in. Being on top made it easier for me though, maybe try that?

I did try going on top so I could control everything but honestly it hurt so much we just gave up. I don't whether I'm just too tight
Reply 5
I did try going on top so I could control everything but honestly it hurt so much we just gave up. I don't whether I'm just too tight

i forgot to add.. foreplay is very important. especially with virgins.. you and boyfriend gotta do all the kissing and stuff first to get you aroused..so your pussss will be wet.

after which he can slide his d in.. and no.. it won't take a few more attempts to get it right..its very simple.

foreplay first..(kiss and smooch..allow him suck ur boobs etc) doing that will get u aroused and wet.
then while doing that.. yall should screw the living day lights out of each other.

if your boyfriend can't get it right.. hire me..haha.😂
Reply 6
Original post by fideo94
i forgot to add.. foreplay is very important. especially with virgins.. you and boyfriend gotta do all the kissing and stuff first to get you aroused..so your pussss will be wet.

after which he can slide his d in.. and no.. it won't take a few more attempts to get it right..its very simple.

foreplay first..(kiss and smooch..allow him suck ur boobs etc) doing that will get u aroused and wet.
then while doing that.. yall should screw the living day lights out of each other.

if your boyfriend can't get it right.. hire me..haha.😂

We did foreplay!! Like I said I was aroused but it still hurt !
Reply 7
We did foreplay!! Like I said I was aroused but it still hurt !

free your mind.. get really wet and moisty.. and when he puts it in.. he should watch your rhythm on if he's to go deeper or slower
I tried to have pentrative sex for the first time I was aroused and lubed up but he could only get the tip in and even that was really painful for me. Any suggestions on what might be wrong or what I can do to stop this from happening again ?

does he have a massive weapon 3====D---- (.)(.)

Quick Reply

Latest