I have a question about the best univeristy choice Watch

Georgi05
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi, guys!
I will start Uni in September 2019, but i'm still confused about which university is the best for studying psychology.
I have to choose between Greenwich and Middlesex as a second option (my first option being Univeristy of West London).
Can y'all help me to find out which one should i choose?
Thank you so much!
kurro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I would suggest middlesex, but what are the grade requirements for both of your second choice selections?
Georgi05
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by kurro)
I would suggest middlesex, but what are the grade requirements for both of your second choice selections?
Well, If I'd go to Middlesex I should be obtaining a baccalaureate diploma with overall 7.5, including 6 in maths and Science, and also I need minimum B2 (6) in English.

On the other hand, if I decide to apply for Greenwich, the minimum of baccalaureate must be 7, including 8 in maths and I must have a minimum of 6.5 in English (B2).
The requirments aren't that important, because I'm suitable for them both, but I don't know which one would be better for me.
Last edited by Georgi05; 6 months ago
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Georgi05)
Hi, guys!
I will start Uni in September 2019, but i'm still confused about which university is the best for studying psychology.
I have to choose between Greenwich and Middlesex as a second option (my first option being Univeristy of West London).
Can y'all help me to find out which one should i choose?
Thank you so much!
Hi Georgi05,

Congratulations on your offer for the University of Greenwich!

On our BSc Hons Psychology course you will study a BPS accredited curriculum across the breadth of psychology.
You will be taught by research-active staff who are experts in their fields.
You can study the psychology of both adults and children leading to a variety of career choices, with many of our graduates pursuing further training to become Practitioner Psychologists across a range of disciplines.
You will be studying on a World Heritage Site which is surrounded by historical landmarks, as well as Greenwich Park and a selection of bars and restaurants.
We have also recently opened the Dreadnought Building, which provides a new home for our Students' Union and has become the heart of our Greenwich campus.

You can view and compare official course data on the Unistats website for further insight.

If you have any more questions, please let me know

Thanks,
Tara
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.63%
Pop (231)
24.81%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.69%