Sport and Exercise Science Offers Watch

idkwhatusernamee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What Universities did people wanting to study 'Sport and Exercise Science' apply for. And has anyone heard back from Leeds yet?
charley:)
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey!!
I applied for Loughborough, Durham, Nottingham, Birmingham and Leeds.
I received all of my offers a week after sending my UCAS but Leeds took the longest to get back to me (14th December)
I applied for their Sports Science and Physiology course instead of Sports Science so it could be different.
How did your interview go??

Good luck!!
idkwhatusernamee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I applied for Leeds, Birmingham, Liverpool John Moores, Notts Trent and Sheffield Hallam and have offers from all apart from Leeds who haven't got back to me yet. When did you send your application off?
I've also not had any interviews, good luck also
(Original post by charley:))
Hey!!
I applied for Loughborough, Durham, Nottingham, Birmingham and Leeds.
I received all of my offers a week after sending my UCAS but Leeds took the longest to get back to me (14th December)
I applied for their Sports Science and Physiology course instead of Sports Science so it could be different.
How did your interview go??

Good luck!!
charley:)
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by idkwhatusernamee)
I applied for Leeds, Birmingham, Liverpool John Moores, Notts Trent and Sheffield Hallam and have offers from all apart from Leeds who haven't got back to me yet. When did you send your application off?
Okay, so I’ve just checked all of my emails to let you know what happened with my Leeds offer and UCAS application.

I sent my UCAS application off at the end of October/ early November. I received all of my offers EXCEPT from Leeds by the 7th November. On the 2nd November, I received an email from the University of Leeds - School of Biomedical Sciences saying that they were looking over my UCAS application and wanted to invite me to a Visit Day and Interview on the 7th December. I went to the Visit Day and Interview and we were given a small tour, observed a practical, spoke to a few students and looked around some of the labs. I got an official offer on UCAS a little while after the interview. (14th November)

I might be entirely wrong, however I'm not sure if you can receive an offer from Leeds for Sports Science related subjects on UCAS without attending the interview. It's a bit weird that they haven't got back to you yet and I would suggest emailing the department or admissions to see what's happening with your application.

Sorry, that was quite a novel but hopefully this helps you out!!
Sheffield Hallam University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by idkwhatusernamee)
Hi idkwhatusernamee

Congrats on your offer! Let us know if you have any questions about student life at Hallam! hallamstudents

Thanks
Bridget
idkwhatusernamee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thanks for your help. I emailed them and I was incidentally not included in the batch of applications that we had received and am now going to an interview. What was the interview like for you?
(Original post by charley:))
Okay, so I’ve just checked all of my emails to let you know what happened with my Leeds offer and UCAS application.

I sent my UCAS application off at the end of October/ early November. I received all of my offers EXCEPT from Leeds by the 7th November. On the 2nd November, I received an email from the University of Leeds - School of Biomedical Sciences saying that they were looking over my UCAS application and wanted to invite me to a Visit Day and Interview on the 7th December. I went to the Visit Day and Interview and we were given a small tour, observed a practical, spoke to a few students and looked around some of the labs. I got an official offer on UCAS a little while after the interview. (14th November)

I might be entirely wrong, however I'm not sure if you can receive an offer from Leeds for Sports Science related subjects on UCAS without attending the interview. It's a bit weird that they haven't got back to you yet and I would suggest emailing the department or admissions to see what's happening with your application.

Sorry, that was quite a novel but hopefully this helps you out!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • Middlesex University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (166)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.54%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.64%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.5%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise