Do I have a mental health problem?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Anytime I revise, I feel like I need to do more. Like for example, yesterday I went to the library for 5 hours straight then I went home to eat, and I still felt I need to do work. So I went for another 3 hours, came back home and felt like I need to do more. Is this a cause for concern?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Nah you’re just stressed
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
No I wouldn't say so. Kind of normal
You just need to know when to stop though and when enough is enough. A revision timetable plan may work for you so that you do take breaks
KainsBanes
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Asking that on here isn't likely to help. I've assessed people in the past where acting in such a way was one facet of their presentation during a manic episode. But given the context, it's more likely you're somewhat of a perfectionist placing pressure on yourself in the context of being inexperienced in relation to how to revise effectively (this doesn't include living at the library). Start by taking a bit of a break and creating a more healthy revision strategy and see if things improve.
_WOLF_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anytime I revise, I feel like I need to do more. Like for example, yesterday I went to the library for 5 hours straight then I went home to eat, and I still felt I need to do work. So I went for another 3 hours, came back home and felt like I need to do more. Is this a cause for concern?
I wish I had this much determination and determination but instead I have procrastination
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads