Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 0nly_Kutie)
Six
Cruel
Hours
Of
Our
Lives. This is what school stands for
I see, it is an abbreviation game, very nice. Let us see what can I do with the letters.

Shedule
Crap
Humans
Ought to
Obey
Learning

Should be alright.
tesconyc
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
school is not an acronym. you silly
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Umsr
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Subscribe to PewDiePie
C
H
O
O
L
Coolhope
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 0nly_Kutie)
Six
Cruel
Hours
Of
Our
Lives. This is what school stands for
it is but an opportunity and socailly gratifying endeavour. Kallisto, Though, I see the extent of truth your creativity, and hope you continue to build such a mindset, it can be reduced to theories of hierarchy and control. A place where emphasis is on the "do as your told." But it can also be the place of "making yourself in society and being bold." The education is just a single way to proceed in life and is, in my humble opinion, a good choice only if you are prepared and ready, and with the right psyche. Make something our of it if you think it isn't because your already apart of it. I hope you do well, my friend and build the self and strong mind aside from just pure academics.
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
S Most terrorist attacks in the United States are co-ordinated strawman attacks used to increase levels of xenophobia in society to encourage right wing votes.
C ool
H appy
O utstanding
O verwhelmingly good
L ife
Alexty28
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
S- Slavery
C- Capitalism
H- Hierarchy
O- Oligarchy
O- Oppressive
L- Labour force

School is just an institution to reinforce the capitalist system, the only way to break it is through REVOLUTION!!!

Spoiler:
Show
p.s. this a joke and I am not actually a Marxist, lets crush the red threat.
Decahedron
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You only went to school for 6 hours a day :rofl:
Tamimur
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
S- Despite making up only 13% of the American Population, African Americans account for 50% of violent crimes.
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Coolhope)
it is but an opportunity and socailly gratifying endeavour. Kallisto, Though, I see the extent of truth your creativity, and hope you continue to build such a mindset, it can be reduced to theories of hierarchy and control. A place where emphasis is on the "do as your told." But it can also be the place of "making yourself in society and being bold." The education is just a single way to proceed in life and is, in my humble opinion, a good choice only if you are prepared and ready, and with the right psyche. Make something our of it if you think it isn't because your already apart of it. I hope you do well, my friend and build the self and strong mind aside from just pure academics.
I am aware of the importance of learning and the lessons teaching at schools, the main problem is that the schedule is too stubborn and learning at school itself too one-sided and in the same manner, namely 45 minutes up to 90 minutes of introducting by teacher while sitting still and hardly being involved in lessons, except teachers are asking questions about opinions, views, thoughts and knowledge - too little. And the most lessons are teaching just to pass test and exams, hardly to show the use or importance in our society, in our life. What modern school need is more liberalism and pluralism in learning for both, teachers and students what would lead to an open shedule with lesser restrictions.

I know the impossibility of this demand, as 20 up to 30 students teaching at once in a class room means to reduce learning and lessons in quality.
Last edited by Kallisto; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (77)
15.78%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (51)
10.45%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (89)
18.24%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (70)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (52)
10.66%
How can I be the best version of myself? (149)
30.53%

Watched Threads