Year 11 going on holiday during easter

Watch
Randomusername5
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm not sure if it's alright to go on holiday for like a weekend during easter break before GCSEs, or if most people will just be staying at home studying. I'm aiming for all 9s but have put in a decent amount of effort so far, and I don't know if it would be too distracting to go on holiday. But that being said, my brain can't really work well if I'm studying all the time
PumpkinCastle
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I went on holiday in the easter before my GCSEs for a week and I still got all As and A*s in my exams. But, I would say that going on holiday in this time is only okay if you properly plan your time around it to make sure that you're not missing out on any crucial time that you should be revising. Depending on how long you go away for, you could even revise for a few hours each day to make sure that you're keeping up to date with your notes. Only you yourself will know if it is a good idea for you to have a small break before your exams or if you should really be using all the time you have if you have a lot to cover.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (166)
14.63%
I'm not sure (52)
4.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.52%
I have already dropped out (34)
3%
I'm not a current university student (548)
48.28%

Watched Threads