The Student Room Group

My girlfriend doesn’t want sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
OP how old are you? I worry that I'm asexual/ will be like her once I'm in a relationship (I'm still a virgin:colondollar: at 22)

Same
Reply 21
Original post by Apachecow
I wouldn't enjoy eating if all I'd ever tasted were pot noodles. If you make it good I'm sure she'll want more.

I'm not convinced I believe in asexual. Remember that 50% of people are below average at sex........

Well I’m Asexual and so are most of the people on AVEN. We can all attest to Asexuality being a real thing.
Maybe plan a romantic evening with roses and wine and chocolate and create the right vibe, maybe she needs to get into the right mood for it, try new things aswell maybe?
If she doesn't want to have sex, she doesn't want to have sex. Nothing you do entitles you to have sex with her, you can cook and clean as much as you want, that doesn't mean you deserve sex from her if she doesn't want to. She may just have a low sex drive or, like my girlfriend, she may just be asexual!

You need to talk to her about it, find out how likely it is she will ever want to have sex in the future. Sex isn't a necessity in relationships, but if you think it's something you need, then you need to re-evaluate your relationship with her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending