trade deals uk Watch

richard10012
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How do brexiteers think the UK can negotiate all these trade deals? The Eu is 27 countries. Japan has said we can not simply copy their trade deal with the EU they want us to give a lot of concessions. We will probably get trade deals but all the major countries will want a lot of concessions from us.
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by richard10012)
How do brexiteers think the UK can negotiate all these trade deals? The Eu is 27 countries. Japan has said we can not simply copy their trade deal with the EU they want us to give a lot of concessions. We will probably get trade deals but all the major countries will want a lot of concessions from us.
Do you know how many times this thread has been done?

It’s quite simple we are the fifth largest economy in the world, everyone wants a trade deal with us to say otherwise makes people look stupid.

As for copying and pasting deals, yes they can do that but the government won’t want it to be permanent as they will want a deal tailored to our economic needs and I dare say that whoever the other side is will as well.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by paul514; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (14)
16.09%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (6)
6.9%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (16)
18.39%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (11)
12.64%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (11)
12.64%
How can I be the best version of myself? (29)
33.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed