The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster fashion BA application

Anyone applying for the fashion design in Westminster?I just submitted my mini portfolio and I still didn't hear back.Is there anyone has successfully get the offer? will they arrange an interview?
(edited 5 years ago)
I sent my mini portfolio 4 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything... I don’t think anyone has. They said interviews will take place between February and April so we just have to waitWhy did you send yours so late? :O
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by 0118
Any one applying for the fashion design in Westminster?I just submitted my mini portfolio and I still didn't hear back.Is there anyone has successfully get the offer? will they arrange an interview?

Hi there

The Admissions Team are working hard to get through all the Fashion Design applications, setting up interview days and working through the mini portfolios. You're right on track if you've submitted your mini portfolio so don't worry if you haven't received an interview invitation yet. Lots of students are at your stage. Remember we received over 800 applications which need to be processed and worked through by the Course Leader.

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
I’ve had my interview but they said they would tell me if I was successful a few weeks ago and they haven’t yet. I rang like a week after and they said they were still considering my application?!?! Like I dunno if I can wait any longer :frown:
Original post by Harrisfoulkes
I’ve had my interview but they said they would tell me if I was successful a few weeks ago and they haven’t yet. I rang like a week after and they said they were still considering my application?!?! Like I dunno if I can wait any longer :frown:

Hi there

I'm sorry you've still not heard from the Admissions Team. If you give me your UCAS ID number or Applicant ID number I will check the status of your application.

Kim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending