The Student Room Group

Cie igcse exams feb/march 2019

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone done with maths ppr 2 feb march 2019 board exam
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by NISHA 2355
Is anyone done with maths ppr 4 feb march 2019 board exam

No, why would they? It's scheduled to be on 27th February and that's when it'll be written.
Original post by shanaya8903
my chemistry atp went AMAZING i made only one pretty silly mistake in maths (as far as i know)

WHAT was the answer to the ques write the equation of the line line perpendicular one
did u take the mid point value for finding c or the point a’s value the answer was —(5/8x -61/61) or the and was (5/8x + 0.75)
Original post by shrikha
No, why would they? It's scheduled to be on 27th February and that's when it'll be written.

Yeah oops i meant ppr 2
Yes even I got confused in the same. I personally took the midpoint value cause the question just said it passes though line AB. No coordinates were mentioned. However half of my class got the latter answer so yeah let's see hope for the best
Reply 25
Original post by NISHA 2355
WHAT was the answer to the ques write the equation of the line line perpendicular one
did u take the mid point value for finding c or the point a’s value the answer was —(5/8x -61/61) or the and was (5/8x + 0.75)

I think I got 0.625x + 1.75

And you're supposed to take the value of A.
Reply 26
Original post by Aadit443
Yes even I got confused in the same. I personally took the midpoint value cause the question just said it passes though line AB. No coordinates were mentioned. However half of my class got the latter answer so yeah let's see hope for the best

I think they said it passed through A, not AB
Hey chem was like the easiest ever. Eng was easy tooI dunno why u found physics tougher...every one found it easy, might be becoz u didn’t study thermal.
Y'all let's hope eng 3 is easy! 🤝
Reply 29
Original post by Aadit443
Y'all let's hope eng 3 is easy! 🤝

How did you find it? I overwrote WAY TOO MUCH for Question 1 rip
Original post by shrikha
I think I got 0.625x + 1.75

And you're supposed to take the value of A.

YAH thats what i wanted to ask and yep that was 1.75
Reply 31
(Original post by NISHA 2355)Is anyone done with maths ppr 2 feb march 2019 board exam

umm yess finisheddd ! it was fine though . No question from sets and venn diagram . i suck at that, but hey did anyone find the 2nd factorise question tough coz i did🙈
Reply 32
haha i think there are some mistakes on mine for the 2nd last exercise :frown:

(Original post by shrikha)How did you find it? I overwrote WAY TOO MUCH for Question 1 rip
Reply 33
Original post by shrikha
I screwed up the factorisation question and the freaking first question like wow. Checked my paper like 5 times and still wrote 14 instead of -14 for the first one lol

My chemistry ATP was fine I think, that bunsen burner question ruined my confidence xD

ooohh 🙈 , my friend had asked me that question right before the exam and if it wasn't for her i wouldn't get that answer :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by shrikha
I'm a terrible person to ask, I studied only the night before xD

Even right now I'm procrastinating lmao

uuhgg i feel youuuu
Reply 35
did anyone write business studies yesterday ? if yess then how did it goo ??
Original post by shrikha
How did you find it? I overwrote WAY TOO MUCH for Question 1 rip

It went great i kinda messed up cause i spent too much time thinking of my story lmao.Question one went amazingly well!!
Original post by zoyy
did anyone write business studies yesterday ? If yess then how did it goo ??

yepppp!aaand it was super easyyy
Original post by zoyy
(Original post by NISHA 2355)Is anyone done with maths ppr 2 feb march 2019 board exam

umm yess finisheddd ! it was fine though . No question from sets and venn diagram . i suck at that, but hey did anyone find the 2nd factorise question tough coz i did🙈

i found the water flowing through cylinder question tough
Reply 39
(Original post by shanaya8903)i found the water flowing through cylinder question tough

Original post by zoyy

lol I did find the factorising question hard, the water tank question was pretty easy imo

Quick Reply

Latest