Cie igcse exams feb/march 2019 Watch

asmaarif2011
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The paper is done and it can be released after 24 hours so just give us the hints in paper 3 the vlookup
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
zoyy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asmaarif2011)
The paper is done and it can be released after 24 hours so just give us the hints in paper 3 the vlookup
which subject are you talking about ? I don't understand
shrikha
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by zoyy)
aaahhgg we both kinda are of in the same lane 🙈😂, I was reading the last 5 chapters since this morning and nothing is staying in my head 😫maybe will do some past papers tw . i'm sooo lazzy to study but at the same time i want good grades
😬
Same! It feels like nothing is in my head, like 2 minutes after I'm done reading, the content doesn't even look familiar! And I'm like the laziest person ever so idk what I'm gonna do tomorrow :/
asmaarif2011
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s IGCSE ICT paper 3
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
shrikha
Rep:
?
(Original post by zoyy)
which subject are you talking about ? I don't understand
Probably ICT. I don't think we're supposed to give it so I think it's better if we stay in the safe side. Well, I don't do ICT so xD
zoyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shrikha)
Same! It feels like nothing is in my head, like 2 minutes after I'm done reading, the content doesn't even look familiar! And I'm like the laziest person ever so idk what I'm gonna do tomorrow :/
i knowww righttt :-( also did you see the Oct Nov 2018 ?? not a single question from heart , kidney and all that stuff that i had thought was the mosst important 🤦*♀️🙄 goossh this igcse iss ssoo hard to predict
zoyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asmaarif2011)
It’s IGCSE ICT paper 3
soorryy i don't do ICT but also even if i was doing , i don't think i can tell you
shrikha
Rep:
?
(Original post by zoyy)
i knowww righttt :-( also did you see the Oct Nov 2018 ?? not a single question from heart , kidney and all that stuff that i had thought was the mosst important 🤦*♀️🙄 goossh this igcse iss ssoo hard to predict
I didn't see it yet I printed it, but I've been procrastinating and I haven't done much so far xD planning on pulling an all-nighter tomorrow, literally 🤦
zoyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shrikha)I didn't see it yet I printed it, but I've been procrastinating and I haven't done much so far xD planning on pulling an all-nighter tomorrow, literally 🤦

hahaha 😂 just tell me how the paper is after you do it .
Kroznox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I didn't see it yet I printed it, but I've been procrastinating and I haven't done much so far xD planning on pulling an all-nighter tomorrow, literally 🤦
(Original post by zoyy)
(Original post by shrikha)I didn't see it yet I printed it, but I've been procrastinating and I haven't done much so far xD planning on pulling an all-nighter tomorrow, literally 🤦

Best of luck for Biology! Mine's on May 2nd, so I have time but not much. Stay calm and keep track of time
zoyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kroznox)
Best of luck for Biology! Mine's on May 2nd, so I have time but not much. Stay calm and keep track of time
thankyou so much ❤ May you do great as well !
shrikha
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kroznox)
Thanks! It really does mean a lot, hopefully I do well xD Best of luck for your exams too, I'm sure you'll do well
shrikha
Rep:
?
(Original post by zoyy)

Oh well, still didn't touch it -.- Anyways, good luck for your exams tomorrow! Hopefully we do well! I still have 5 chapters left, planning on doing it in the morning I'm so thankful I don't do Economics!
shrikha
Rep:
?
omg biology actually wasn't bad.

I made a few careless mistakes but that's about it😭😂
Kamel1023
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How was bio guys ?
Kamel1023
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
omg biology actually wasn't bad.

I made a few careless mistakes but that's about it😭😂
U expect the curve to be high medium or low ?
shanaya8903
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zoyy)
with bio . economics in morning and bio in the noon
are you doing economics as well??
yup,although i dont have bio how did your eco go?
shrikha
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kamel1023)
U expect the curve to be high medium or low ?
Thresholds should be high. I was expecting a really hard paper, and it wasn't too hard, so I'm guessing it'll be pretty high
Aadit443
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shanaya8903)
yup,although i dont have bio how did your eco go?
Eco was alright...Perhaps the toughest feb march paper until now.Thresholds might be low i guess cause most of us found it to be okayishhh
zoyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thresholds should be high. I was expecting a really hard paper, and it wasn't too hard, so I'm guessing it'll be pretty high
ohh my godd yess !! I expected a really tough paper . i made some sillly mistake that's all i guess . but i hope they don't increase the thresholds .
economics was okey . just didn't get time to recheck but it was pretty much good !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (452)
37.95%
No - but I will (89)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.61%

Watched Threads