apeters717
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gxxshumi1)
Hello there,
did anyone got an offer for MSc here?
Yes, I'm from the US and got an offer for the quantitative methods in biodiversity, conservation, and epidemiology program.
pandore_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello there,
Hey, yes. I got an offer for MSc City Planning
gxxshumi1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by pandore_)
Hey, yes. I got an offer for MSc City Planning
Do you guys know anything about funding?Also when are you thinking of choosing accommodation?
pandore_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you guys know anything about funding?Also when are you thinking of choosing accommodation?
I think I will apply for the SAAS student loan, but I'm not sure if you're eligible as an international student.
And I've already found my accommodation
gxxshumi1
Rep:
?
aww thats great, cograts
do you think it's not too early for accomodation?
pandore_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
aww thats great, cograts
do you think it's not too early for accomodation?
I think it depends. If you're planning to apply for the accommodation of the University itself it might be too early (I don't know when they open it for application). But I was searching for a private location anyways, and I found one I really liked. So I just arranged it and I don't have to worry about that later
gxxshumi1
Rep:
?
Okay that's cool.
Does anyone know how much does it cost (about) for a accommodation with shared only kitchen and not toiler and bathroom?
Also are the university's accommodation much cheaper than private?
I think it depends. If you're planning to apply for the accommodation of the University itself it might be too early (I don't know when they open it for application). But I was searching for a private location anyways, and I found one I really liked. So I just arranged it and I don't have to worry about that later
Hsmith22672
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did for Msc TESOL!
Hello there,
pandore_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Okay that's cool.
Does anyone know how much does it cost (about) for a accommodation with shared only kitchen and not toiler and bathroom?
Also are the university's accommodation much cheaper than private?
Don't want to be rude, but do you even do your own research? You can easily find out about these concerns if you just use Google or have a look at the University's website.

If you're not able (or willing) to do at least these simple steps in the first place you should maybe think twice about starting a master's degree, where a certain amount of self-initiative is needed.
gxxshumi1
Rep:
?
Your statement is correct and i will agree with what your saying. I did all of those things indeed, but i would like a second opinion or a more assuring than google can give me, as i cannot see on my own how the appartments truly are. Thank you in advanse for the chance to clarrify.
Don't want to be rude, but do you even do your own research? You can easily find out about these concerns if you just use Google or have a look at the University's website.

If you're not able (or willing) to do at least these simple steps in the first place you should maybe think twice about starting a master's degree, where a certain amount of self-initiative is needed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (121)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my education (125)
16.19%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.33%
Isolating with family (51)
6.61%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (30)
3.89%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (66)
8.55%
Loneliness (82)
10.62%
Financial worries (32)
4.15%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (70)
9.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
6.48%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (73)
9.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed