Have you ever rejected a guy because of his size? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It seems like it doesnt matter but it does and woman wish for a bigger one
So, would you reject a guy after you saw his penis and decided it is too small? If yes, then how small was he and what's the minimum size you will accept?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
stop thinking about size and work on your personality and things that really matter and make you as a person.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
only a shallow person would reject you based on organ dimensions.
username4477194
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't care about a guys personality is I just care about his kindness and if he cares about me but others have different opinions
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Beth xxx)
I don't care about a guys personality is I just care about his kindness and if he cares about me but others have different opinions
I think you meant to say you dont care about his size right?
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
If I'm honest, it would depend on the circumstances. If I really liked the guy and genuinely wanted a relationship with him, and if he wasn't selfish during sex, size would not be a problem. If it was a one night stand, I would probably be disappointed.
username4477194
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think you meant to say you dont care about his size right?
Sorry it was really late at night but yeah but I mean does that really matter?
Last edited by username4477194; 4 weeks ago
coco0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't think it matters, as long as you have a decent personality
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
Its character and values that matter in a relationship.
For ten mins with a f*** boy, the general criteria seems to be a free drink from a loud and exhibitionist guy that acts like a reality tv star.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by the bear)
only a shallow person would reject you based on organ dimensions.
Even when she can't feel it go in?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
only a shallow person would be obsessed with feelings.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
are u suffering from a micropenis
yzanne
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It seems like it doesnt matter but it does and woman wish for a bigger one
So, would you reject a guy after you saw his penis and decided it is too small? If yes, then how small was he and what's the minimum size you will accept?
I never would I don't think - but maybe you need to evaluate if that's all that is important to you? What about his personality and looks - remember that would have been what would have attracted you to him at first sight.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
are u suffering from a micropenis
Not myself no, but I can see that being a problem.
Anonymous #6
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm going to be honest, btw I'm a girl. I care a lot about the person's personality, but if it's very small (I'm talking about like the size of a baby carrot, my friend had that experience) then I would most likely pass on the guy. Some girls are into intimacy more than others, I'm one of them, so for me, size would be a factor.
Anonymous #1
I'm going to be honest, btw I'm a girl. I care a lot about the person's personality, but if it's very small (I'm talking about like the size of a baby carrot, my friend had that experience) then I would most likely pass on the guy. Some girls are into intimacy more than others, I'm one of them, so for me, size would be a factor.
I have to scenarios: If you meet a guy and he seems nice, a good person and he also looks good, like he's fit well groomed and you decide to sleep with him and you find out he has:
A: an average penis (5 to 6 inch) would you sleep with him
B: a small penis (less than 5 inch like 4 or 3) would you still slerp with him?
Like guys dont really need a d*ck to make you come, there's other ways too so wouldnt you give it a try?
Anonymous #1
If I'm honest, it would depend on the circumstances. If I really liked the guy and genuinely wanted a relationship with him, and if he wasn't selfish during sex, size would not be a problem. If it was a one night stand, I would probably be disappointed.
What if he's very good with pleasing you in other ways? Anyway its smt that a guy cant control like girls can put implants if they got small butts or breasts while guys cant really increase size
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
What if he's very good with pleasing you in other ways? Anyway its smt that a guy cant control like girls can put implants if they got small butts or breasts while guys cant really increase size
For a relationship, that would be fine. I actually don't like penetrative sex all that much. But yeah, if it was a one off thing, I would rather the guy had normal anatomy even if he was good at oral sex or whatever.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Girls can't make their p*****:kitty: tighter.
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Say what you want but I would if it was small. But then it would be too late on wedding night
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (124)
17.92%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.4%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (119)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (67)
9.68%
How can I be the best version of myself? (209)
30.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise