Advice for Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford Accomodation Watch

resits4medschool
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello everyone,

Looking for any reccomendations/information for the Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford campus - I have an offer for medicine there for 2019 if that affects anything.

All the best!
Deivydas122
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by resits4medschool)
Hello everyone,

Looking for any reccomendations/information for the Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford campus - I have an offer for medicine there for 2019 if that affects anything.

All the best!
Hey, it depends on what kind of budget you will have. University provides rooms that are that are near the ARU, the only downside to it is that the prices for these rooms are 600£ per month. However, facilities are good and living with ARU students is very fun experience. But there are rooms for around 400£ per month or less. Cheaper rooms are found on various websites just need to look for it. Hope this helps a little ^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
    Nursing and Social Work Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (119)
17.68%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (71)
10.55%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (119)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (99)
14.71%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (65)
9.66%
How can I be the best version of myself? (200)
29.72%

Watched Threads