HH
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone know anything about this organisation and can they comment on their qualifications, please? I'm looking at their postgraduate diploma in fashion design but the details look a bit strange as there are no entry qualifications apart from being over 18, and it is down as level 4 when most postgraduate diplomas are at level 7.
https://www.fashiondesignacademy.co....te_blended.php
many thanks,
HH
Abi2001bailey
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I know this was a year ago but did you get any information is this a legitimate place to get a qualification?
rheabavaria1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Abi2001bailey)
Hi I know this was a year ago but did you get any information is this a legitimate place to get a qualification?
did you find anything out?
Abi2001bailey
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by rheabavaria1)
did you find anything out?
I enrolled on one of their courses and it is a legitimate place to get a qualification. I found a lot of people on my course had a lot more experience than me, but don't let that put you off, if your thinking of joining.
mladin28
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I amnplanning to enroll to the HNC that strts in September. Is it ok if I mail you so you can tell me a but more about your experience here? How are the courses, face to face classes, material etc? Thanks in advance!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (363)
84.22%
No (68)
15.78%

Watched Threads