The Student Room Group

Grindr meet-up

Hi basically I joined Grindr few days ago and been talking to this guy for a day or two and he asked if want to go round his, obviously meet in public beforehand. I researched him and he’s on social media a lot so I’m not worried about him being anything bad, however, I haven’t officially come out like I just want to experiment. He’s 23 final year uni student and I’m 18, is that ok? Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi basically I joined Grindr few days ago and been talking to this guy for a day or two and he asked if want to go round his, obviously meet in public beforehand. I researched him and he’s on social media a lot so I’m not worried about him being anything bad, however, I haven’t officially come out like I just want to experiment. He’s 23 final year uni student and I’m 18, is that ok? Any advice?

Tell someone, be aware of your limits and stick to them, take protection and leave if you begin to feel unsafe. Have fun experimenting :smile:.
Reply 2
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Tell someone, be aware of your limits and stick to them, take protection and leave if you begin to feel unsafe. Have fun experimenting :smile:.

Thank you 😊 solid advice. You don’t think 18 and 23 is too weird do you?
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you 😊 solid advice. You don’t think 18 and 23 is too weird do you?

I'm probably not the best person to old as I usually like them like good wine - mature, however few people think 5 years is that big a deal. You're both adults. Be safe!
Reply 4
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
I'm probably not the best person to old as I usually like them like good wine - mature, however few people think 5 years is that big a deal. You're both adults. Be safe!

Thanks it went alright like we did stuff, however, I’m just not too sure if I enjoyed it but at least I know now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending