My weight Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So i am going to go real deep and i apologies if i offend anyone

I have always had problems with my weight like once i remember when i was going prom dress shopping with my mum we went to this fancy designer dress shop and well we discovered i could not fit any dresses because i was below a size 4 and i just remember my mum crying about it.
But recently i have noticed i can only eat one thing per day for example today i ate them mini pizzas and for the rest of the day i dont need anything else and im a bit worried...I try eating small foods but i feel a bit sick after or i just look at the food and not bother because i hate that sick feeling

I have been to the doctors most of my doctors just shrug it off or say i look healthy and ask me what other problems do i have ...I don't know what to do anymore
Any tips or stuff i
i am currently a size 8 my goal was to get to a size 10 by 2019 but it flopped i guess
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
bump
Wallethero
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with it, gaining weight isn't always easy but there are so.e behaviours that might help. Have the doctors done any bloodwork for you? For example tested your thyroid function?

What have you tried so far to stimulate your appetite?

How about your nutrition? Do you keep an eye on macros or micros? First thing I would try i
For a low appetite would be to try and get as many of my calories as possible in to that one meal. Think OMAD
Tlczubakowski
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have a coworker with the same problem. There are some nutrient dense foods that are actually good for you. Macadamia nuts. Quinoa. Are the only two that come to mind. I replaced rice with quinoa and gained 5lbs after about a month. I had 2 C. Of rice for lunch everyday, though. And the quinoa was so dense I had to cut it down to 1 C.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (34)
14.23%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.79%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.92%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.23%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (29)
12.13%
How can I be the best version of myself? (71)
29.71%

Watched Threads