The Student Room Group

Art vs Pe

Hi, I am in a sticky situation because In a week I need to hand in my gcse form and I’m really sure🤔 . I am stuck between art and Pe. I’ve heard that art is a lot of coursework and I’m fine and I’m not to bad at art but I’ve heard a lot of people saying it’s really hard. What do they mean? And for Pe I’m not the best at science but I don’t want to sound vein but I’m actually good at Pe such as netball and swimming and But I was wondering if all the science would get in the way because I’ve also heard that pe gcse has not got much practical. So I wanted to ask you these questions and I wanted your personal opinion on what would be better for me. Thank you 😊
I don't know much about art apart from there's a lot of work to do in your own time. but for pe I think it depends on where you're studying but for my sixth form there is no practical, you have to do one sport outside of school and record you doing it and results. so the course is all theory and if that's to much writing and science based for you then I would chose art. hope this helped
Reply 2
Hi thank you that helped a lot x it really helps me for personal opinions x

Quick Reply

Latest