SFE/SLC Manual Payment Shows Watch

theAnswers
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
In my Payment Schedule on Student Finance England, it shows a Manual Payment for £XX amount sheduled for XX date (date has now passed).

Next to it, the status is "Approved". On hover, the status states payment will be made "on or around this date"

My University informed SFE that I had "Withdrawn" from the course.

The above payment covers the semesters PRE-withdrawal.

My question:
In terms of "Manual" Payments that have the status "Approved", does this mean the payment will definitely be made without the need of any further actions? Also, even though the "Expected Payment Date" has passed?

The official letter I received from SFE does not state that I need to make any actions.
Last edited by theAnswers; 4 weeks ago
Stuart SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by theAnswers)
In my Payment Schedule on Student Finance England, it shows a Manual Payment for £XX amount sheduled for XX date (date has now passed).

Next to it, the status is "Approved". On hover, the status states payment will be made "on or around this date"

My University informed SFE that I had "Withdrawn" from the course.

The above payment covers the semesters PRE-withdrawal.

My question:
In terms of "Manual" Payments that have the status "Approved", does this mean the payment will definitely be made without the need of any further actions? Also, even though the "Expected Payment Date" has passed?

The official letter I received from SFE does not state that I need to make any actions.
Hi,

If you're entitled to the funding we'd expect the payment would be made. However, we couldn't say for definite here as we don't have access to your account. If you have your own Twitter or Facebook account you can send us a message and we'll start to look into it with you., Or you can call 0300 100 0607.

Regards,
Stuart
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (64)
15.38%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (43)
10.34%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
18.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.42%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (45)
10.82%
How can I be the best version of myself? (126)
30.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed