The Student Room Group

Sex chat forums

so recently I found out that my friend who is 16 going on 17 uses her private tabs to go on sex chat forums and talks to random guys about sex etc. (including roleplays) I said it was wrong and she says that she hasn't sent any photos of herself or anything, just talks.

This isn't ok, right? Or should I just let her get herself in trouble? Or should I just forget about it as she's only talking to these guys without the intention of sending nudes or actually having sex and it isn't my problem?
yes I agree, it isn't your problem
If its what she likes to do then it is what it is. You may not agree with it but you may do something that she doesn't agree with. It's all about perspective and morals really. If you don't like it and makes you feel uncomfortable then just don't talk about it when your with her and try not to think about it. She's going to do what she wants anyway and sometimes it's better to let people do as they wish then risk an argument and loosing your friendship. Hope this helps~
Original post by Anonymous
so recently I found out that my friend who is 16 going on 17 uses her private tabs to go on sex chat forums and talks to random guys about sex etc. (including roleplays) I said it was wrong and she says that she hasn't sent any photos of herself or anything, just talks.

This isn't ok, right? Or should I just let her get herself in trouble? Or should I just forget about it as she's only talking to these guys without the intention of sending nudes or actually having sex and it isn't my problem?

She's over the age of consent. It isn't your problem. I think she shouldn't be on the forums though as most are 18+. Apart from that as long as she isn't putting herself in any harm then there's nothing wrong with it.
Reply 4
So i shouldn't have to worry about her until she puts herself in any danger??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending