I love him but want out Watch

Adell2017
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I have been dating this guy for almost three years I love him to death. He recently became my neighbor. I recently have been feeling the need for something different. We went clubbing and I danced with other guys and literally had the time of my life. I don’t regret it, but I feel if I told my boyfriend I will break his heart (I was also drunk). I don’t know what to do since his family literally lives next door. I feel like a freak. I’m so confused please help
csh19120522
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Adell2017)
So I have been dating this guy for almost three years I love him to death. He recently became my neighbor. I recently have been feeling the need for something different. We went clubbing and I danced with other guys and literally had the time of my life. I don’t regret it, but I feel if I told my boyfriend I will break his heart (I was also drunk). I don’t know what to do since his family literally lives next door. I feel like a freak. I’m so confused please help
try and fix what's missing in ur relationship then, did u only like the dancing? 🕺 ask him to go partying with u
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
modifiedgenes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you had any doubts whatsoever, then it ain't love.

I thought I knew what love was when I was younger. I didn't realise what it was until I met my wife.
csh19120522
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by modifiedgenes)

I thought I knew what love was when I was younger. I didn't realise what it was until I met my wife.
true
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Adell2017
Rep:
?
Isn’t it ok to not like something’s about your SO though?
Adell2017
Rep:
?
(Original post by modifiedgenes)

Isn’t it ok to have some though. Literally last minute I was so excited to spend the rest of my life with this guy and this month hasn’t been so off?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (96)
16.64%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (61)
10.57%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (101)
17.5%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (88)
15.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (58)
10.05%
How can I be the best version of myself? (173)
29.98%

Watched Threads