What A levels work well with each other? Watch

bwezijl4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm having to choose my A Levels soon and I'm really unsure. I have four options and I believe I drop one of those in my second year. I want to do a job that will allow me to travel and work in other countries, but again I'm not sure.

I do know that I definitely want to do A Level French and German. However, I don't know what subjects might work well with that. I've thought about Geography, Business Studies and Politics. I'm just trying to think about what subjects would work well with each other but don't limit me too much.

Thank you
csh19120522
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bwezijl4)
I'm having to choose my A Levels soon and I'm really unsure. I have four options and I believe I drop one of those in my second year. I want to do a job that will allow me to travel and work in other countries, but again I'm not sure.

I do know that I definitely want to do A Level French and German. However, I don't know what subjects might work well with that. I've thought about Geography, Business Studies and Politics. I'm just trying to think about what subjects would work well with each other but don't limit me too much.

Thank you
politics and business go together and then mabye do a language as alot of jobs like that as it shows u can remember stuff
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
bwezijl4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by csh19120522)
politics and business go together and then mabye do a language as alot of jobs like that as it shows u can remember stuff
I'm doing good in geography at school though, so I'm not sure whether I should take it as an A Level?
csh19120522
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bwezijl4)
I'm doing good in geography at school though, so I'm not sure whether I should take it as an A Level?
yeah!! if ur doing good defo do it!! u can study that less and devote ur time to studying the stuff ur not as good at
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.34%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.61%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.49%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (35)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.3%
How can I be the best version of myself? (73)
29.92%

Watched Threads