The Student Room Group

She misses me and regret her actions?

As a context my name is Jake. So there was this girl that was clearly into me, even her friends think that and told me she was mad in love with me + when they ask her things about me for example they say "where's your husband" and she likes/accepts it, eventually I built up feelings for her, at the end i ended up confessing and she said sorry i don't feel the same etc. I wanted to keep things normal and stay friends because we're in the same social circle and she felt kind of disgusted, but she took a childish move and blocked me for no reason on intagram but not on facebook, so I got mad and deleted her on FB, then she eventually blocked me there. Now at school she keeps staring at me everywhere, a laser focus staring, when she passes next to me she looks deeply into my eyes trying to make eye contact but I act as if i didn't see her and keep ignoring her IRL. Last week my friend asked her "where"s you husband" she said "who" he followed with "Jake" she replied "i don't know i haven't seen him for a while". few days later she was with other friends as a group and asked "Do you see Jake these days?". do you think she misses me and regret her action? i would like things go back to normal but i can't do anything, her action was childish and i've already done everything and now it's her turn to act or else i would look like a dog chasing her, till this day she still has me blocked on both platformes.
Her actions may seem childish but the truth is if she really liked you and you knew that the reason she blocked you was because she was embarrassed and upset you didn't feel the same way :/ . Us girls get very emotional if a guy who doesn't like us back doesn't even give us a chance to show the person we are . Sometimes you've got to put yourself in the other persons shoes. If you see her I would try and talk to her alone and apologise if you made her feel that way and wish her luck . Be on good terms :smile: . This is also strange to say but true . Can you imagine another guy with her ? If you can all good and no feelings but if you dont want to im afraid you might have a tad of feelings you might want to question. We all get these without knowing. 10 years ago that happened with me and now im with the guy 10 years later !
Reply 2
Original post by annonymousgirlUK
Her actions may seem childish but the truth is if she really liked you and you knew that the reason she blocked you was because she was embarrassed and upset you didn't feel the same way :/ . Us girls get very emotional if a guy who doesn't like us back doesn't even give us a chance to show the person we are . Sometimes you've got to put yourself in the other persons shoes. If you see her I would try and talk to her alone and apologise if you made her feel that way and wish her luck . Be on good terms :smile: . This is also strange to say but true . Can you imagine another guy with her ? If you can all good and no feelings but if you dont want to im afraid you might have a tad of feelings you might want to question. We all get these without knowing. 10 years ago that happened with me and now im with the guy 10 years later !

Hey thanks for your answer but i think you have read that wrong, How come? I did like her and trully told her that when i confessed to her, and how can i go talk to her and apologise if i made her feel that way when she's doing everything weong...
Reply 3
Sounds petty. I'm confused to why she blocked you though in the first place? Has she ever tried to make conservation with you in school though she might be sorry maybe you should unblock her as first steps ?
Reply 4
Original post by coco0
Sounds petty. I'm confused to why she blocked you though in the first place? Has she ever tried to make conservation with you in school though she might be sorry maybe you should unblock her as first steps ?

She wanted to have a conversation but she wants me to do it first, and I can't unblock her because SHE blocked me on both platforms. Tho today I was with a friend and he sat with her so I was obliged to stay too and she started playing with her ego, talking to him only and asking him if he was okay etc etc, but she couldn't handle it cuz when i talked i made her laugh couple times and she couldn't resist not talking to me, so she tried but i didn't pay attention to her the only thing I did was nod my head and say "yes" once, and when she knew i had 5hours of physics she was like "oh good luck" and tried to talk to me multiple times but I acted like she didn't exist cuz i'm still confused of her petty move and owe's apologies or at least talk about this situation, not act like nothing happened, then i left them and she told him "Yo talk to him why is he mad at me?" and now i'm even more confused...
Reply 5
Original post by Rickybeck
She wanted to have a conversation but she wants me to do it first, and I can't unblock her because SHE blocked me on both platforms. Tho today I was with a friend and he sat with her so I was obliged to stay too and she started playing with her ego, talking to him only and asking him if he was okay etc etc, but she couldn't handle it cuz when i talked i made her laugh couple times and she couldn't resist not talking to me, so she tried but i didn't pay attention to her the only thing I did was nod my head and say "yes" once, and when she knew i had 5hours of physics she was like "oh good luck" and tried to talk to me multiple times but I acted like she didn't exist cuz i'm still confused of her petty move and owe's apologies or at least talk about this situation, not act like nothing happened, then i left them and she told him "Yo talk to him why is he mad at me?" and now i'm even more confused...

Why does she think you owe her an apology ?maybe you just have to be the bigger person no matter how hard it is and make conservation with her, then she may apologize but if she doesn't I wouldn't try again.
Reply 6
Original post by Rickybeck
As a context my name is Jake. So there was this girl that was clearly into me, even her friends think that and told me she was mad in love with me + when they ask her things about me for example they say "where's your husband" and she likes/accepts it, eventually I built up feelings for her, at the end i ended up confessing and she said sorry i don't feel the same etc. I wanted to keep things normal and stay friends because we're in the same social circle and she felt kind of disgusted, but she took a childish move and blocked me for no reason on intagram but not on facebook, so I got mad and deleted her on FB, then she eventually blocked me there. Now at school she keeps staring at me everywhere, a laser focus staring, when she passes next to me she looks deeply into my eyes trying to make eye contact but I act as if i didn't see her and keep ignoring her IRL. Last week my friend asked her "where"s you husband" she said "who" he followed with "Jake" she replied "i don't know i haven't seen him for a while". few days later she was with other friends as a group and asked "Do you see Jake these days?". do you think she misses me and regret her action? i would like things go back to normal but i can't do anything, her action was childish and i've already done everything and now it's her turn to act or else i would look like a dog chasing her, till this day she still has me blocked on both platformes.

If she is blocking you then move on. Stop chasing her now. You have done your best to deal with her bad manners. You are now free to find someone else
Reply 7
Original post by mgi
If she is blocking you then move on. Stop chasing her now. You have done your best to deal with her bad manners. You are now free to find someone else

I'm not chasing her or looking to be with her or anything, it's because we're on the same social circle and our mutual friends are done with this akwardness between us and I wanted to get opinions from others, but now I confirmed through friends that she wants to reconcile and really wants to talk with me (maybe because she feels lonely cuz she has no friends and noticed a lack in her life when she lost me) but keeps screwing up and wants me to be the bigger person, not even want to unblock me and maybe send me a message, and i'm sorry i can't be the bigger person anymore i'm not cheap or anything, but now since our mutual friends are done with this and now they know the story, they'll let her now that she's the wrong person there, and from that point else she'll squash things up and we'll be friends back, or keeps acting innocent which will result into me completely deleting anf forgetting her and the others probably too since they all got bored of her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending