AQA Single Sciences 2018

Watch this thread
ccchimpo
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can anyone tell me the topics that were on the gcse phsyics, biology and chemistry paper 1 higher 2018?
I'm not asking for the questions, just the topics. Please and thank you!
Last edited by ccchimpo; 3 years ago
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Biology - monoclonal antibodies, magnesium deficiency, the required practical about antibiotics, osmosis, salmonella and HIV, circulatory system and the heart, stem cells, food tests
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Chemistry - I remember there being questions on displacement reactions, reasons for the trends in reactivity in groups of the periodic table, how the atomic model developed over time, atomic structure (in terms of melting point), the required practical about crystallisation, chemical calculations (eg percentage yield), titration
ccchimpo
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Anthos)
Chemistry - I remember there being questions on displacement reactions, reasons for the trends in reactivity in groups of the periodic table, how the atomic model developed over time, atomic structure (in terms of melting point), the required practical about crystallisation, chemical calculations (eg percentage yield), titration
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (0)
0%
They're exactly what I expected (0)